Rating 16 Total Reviews
Rating 16 Total Reviews
Hotel Maroel Located at Centro, GETSEMANI CALLE DE LAS TORTUGAS Number 31, , Cartagena.
Colombia
Cartagena Bolívar 10121 Centro, GETSEMANI CALLE DE LAS TORTUGAS Number 31
26% 16
10.4196117 -75.5459976
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2016
2.6

The worst hostel I've ever been in my whole Life. When I got there, the employee said my reserve was not confirmed. At the end he gave us a room without air conditioning and just a fan. I'm serious, I almost died in that room, feeling a lot of heat and unable to breathe because the room had 1 m² and there wasn't window.