Hotel Martello Reviews

Piazzale Mezzacapo 3, Marghera, Venice, Italy

We arrived there early and the lady of the house allowed us to leave our luggage, She also gave us a map and clear instructions on how to get to Venice by bus. The hotel is 2 min away from the bus station and 10 min drive to Venice. The rooms are very cleaned every day, towels changed,etc. We had a very nice stay there, it is a quiiet place and nobody disturbed us. As I said, the owner is a very nice lady.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Romania

Good security. Average location. Takes 20 mins by bus & on foot to Venice. No atmospehere. Average cleanliness. No kitchen. No hot water unless you ask the RUDE STAFF for some. The staff there are RUDE, IMPOLITE & IMPATIENT. Wifi is available for 2 ppl only no matter you stay in a 3 or 4 person room. If the rest need wifi, they have to pay 2 Euro. I booked a 3 person room but I still had to sleep in a WARDROBE and I felt like sleep in a COFFIN! WHAT A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I'd NEVER COME AGAIN!

We very much regret your stay with us didn't meet your expectations and sincerely apologize, as we treasure our guests and their opinion as many happy customers in this board confirm with good scores and comments. We think it is fair to remember the original booking fow for 5 persons, while you showed up with 7 persons at check in and beeing our house fully booked we could not accomodate the extra persons. Maybe this is why you posted such a negative review ???.