Hotel Martello Reviews

Piazzale Mezzacapo 3, Marghera, Venice, Italy

It is a hotel so private room cleaned every day, good bed and bathroom that you don't have to share. Close to bus and trains to get into Venice. It is several kilometres from Venice. Has local cafes/restaurants and supermarket plus a laundromat. I did not have any meals there so cannot comment. Lady running the place friendly and helpful.

It's not on the main island but it was so easy to get to the main station and the place was so nice it was definitely worth being a little outside. You 100% get your money's worth, only stayed there one night but I would go back in a heart beat. The woman was really nice and helpful and would answer any questions and gave good information about Venice. Overall a great place to stay!

My expectations were exceeded by how close it was to the train station, the quiet residential area it's located it and the ease at which I was able to go to the heart of Venice. I would never pay the exorbitant prices of the hotels in Venice and face having to drag my luggage around. The host was a lovely woman who greeted & treated me like family. I regret only staying one night. The room was clean, the wifi superb & the bathroom spotless! Highly recommend.

I was treated very bad and the lady who takes care of the place was with bad mood

Rome Hotel. This place was definitely one of the better places that we stayed in during our trip around Europe. As soon as we got there the owner gave us a detailed guide on what we should or could do while in Rome based upon his long we were staying there. He gave us a discount at a local restaurant and free breakfast at a local coffee shop (just a pastry and coffee but it was amazing). The rooms had really fast wifi and were clean and quite and very affordable considering all that you get. Onl

Basic but clean and easy to get in and out of Venice. The staff didn't seem that friendly.

Dear guest, we are deeply sorry that we could not give you a room at the height of your requests, but unfortunately you have chosen to reserve an affordable hotel. About friendliness of the staff please read other reviews Regards. Hotel Martello Staff

My daughter and I were so pleased with the location, CLEANLINESS and helpful staff at Hotel Martello! EASY to and from Venice by bus (leaves every 10 min from nearby bus stops). Nice quiet street, (may I mention the amazing Kabobs nearby in town?!)- it gave us a sense of what it would be like to live in this beautiful part of the world!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

The couple that owns the hotel are the most adorable and friendly people in Venice! They were super helpful with directions to the island. It's about a 10 minute walk to the train station and a 10 minute ride onto the island. The room was simple but clean and it seemed like the bathroom had recently been redone. Would definitely stay there again!