Hotel Martello Reviews

Piazzale Mezzacapo 3, Marghera, Venice, Italy

V clean and nice but little away from city center

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Egypt

It is a hotel so private room cleaned every day, good bed and bathroom that you don't have to share. Close to bus and trains to get into Venice. It is several kilometres from Venice. Has local cafes/restaurants and supermarket plus a laundromat. I did not have any meals there so cannot comment. Lady running the place friendly and helpful.

The host was the nicest Italian we have ever met. The hotel is very nice and cozy. We will definitely recommend it to our friends.

It's not on the main island but it was so easy to get to the main station and the place was so nice it was definitely worth being a little outside. You 100% get your money's worth, only stayed there one night but I would go back in a heart beat. The woman was really nice and helpful and would answer any questions and gave good information about Venice. Overall a great place to stay!

My expectations were exceeded by how close it was to the train station, the quiet residential area it's located it and the ease at which I was able to go to the heart of Venice. I would never pay the exorbitant prices of the hotels in Venice and face having to drag my luggage around. The host was a lovely woman who greeted & treated me like family. I regret only staying one night. The room was clean, the wifi superb & the bathroom spotless! Highly recommend.

I was treated very bad and the lady who takes care of the place was with bad mood

1 2 Next » last »