7.0
Very Good 162 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 162 Total Reviews
Hotel Medea Located at Via Carlo Goldoni 84, , Milan.
Hotel Medea
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2016
4.3

It was cheap, and that's about the only thing it had going for it. I arrived early and was greeted so rudely and made to feel so uncomfortable I almost left straight away. There's nowhere secure to store luggage and I was told to go away until after 2pm, even though the room was ready. The room itself was small, reasonably clean and the shower worked. It's relatively near the Metro station and bus stops and there's a supermarket nearby, but the room was noisy. I wouldn't stay her

• USA, Female, 31-40
30th Jun 2016

Nice place to stay for those traveling with a budget. Rooms can get a bit crowded when mamagement decides to allow more people to book this place. My resevation was in a 4-bed female room and things were exactly like that upon my arrival, and things were comfortable. But by the 4th day the room was sleeping 7 women! Definitely felt crowded and we ran out of plugs to charge our devices. Also, no food is included. There's no kitchen, only a fridge ti keep some food and a microwave to warm up.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
4.3

We had a terrible time here and avoided the hotel as much as possible. It's far from the centre of the city and not on the main metro lines, in a run down area. Some staff members seemed angry when we needed their service (although the main guy was really friendly!). We randomly had an extra bed added into our 5 dorm room without any notification and the room was ridiculously hot (paid air conditioning optional). This is the worst place I've stayed at on my trip. Zero vibes.

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016
6.9

quaint hostel Good: staff is quite helpful, although they took a long time to check me in recommend if you're just looking for a simple place to crash for a night Bad: can't prepare a lot of food to eat not the easiest place to get to but transport in milan is fairly simple

14th Jun 2016

The only bad point of this hotel is the localization: it is in a quite neighborhood and you need to take a bus or walk 20-30 minutes to the city center, The price is a little expensive, but it was almost the cheaper I could find, Milan is a expensive city. Staff very talkactive, friendly and helpful: ask them where to eat, and what to do and they will give you some nice tips.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
4.0

It is located at least a 50 minute walk from the centre the shower drain would get blocked and the floor would flood. There's a man at the desk he's nice but doesn't know any English, which makes it hard. They smoke in the common area and there are no lockers, they don't provide breakfast and they don't have a kitchen so you can't cook for yourself. For one night it's okay but longer it's just a bit annoying

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016
2.6

The location is fine. Others were the worest I ever experienced. No locker, no kitchen, the door of bath room and room cannot be locked. The bathroom and the toilets mix together and the water is running to the bed room floor when showering. The whole night can hear the besides room people making love sound. How to sleep? unluckily, the roommate is psycho in my room who make everythings dirty. Unbelievable experience.

• Japan, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

I booked this hostel on the day I stay. I arrived at almost 24:00 because my train was delayed. But the front man welcomed kindly and wi-fi connection was wrong but he tried to fix for me. I'm grateful. Then I stayed in the dormitory room for women. It was clean and has a bath room inside, but no locker. But taking the cost into account, this hostel was totally great. I didn't expect I can stay in Milan with 10 euro-level.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

A bit far away from the city centre Feel very comfortable to stay here~ Nice staff~

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016
4.9

Plain Hostel. We booked 2 beds in a 4 bed dorm, but when we arrived there were already 5 beds in the dorm. They even added a sixth at our last night. The rooms are clean, but the bathroom & shower are very tiny and there is only 1 for the shared dorm. You have no locker or anything & have to buzz every time to get in. Most of the staff doesn't know english, but they try to be friendly. Overall its okay, but some of the beds are really uncomfortable. Reasonable value for money.