Hotel Medea Reviews

Via Carlo Goldoni 84, Milan, Italy

Everything is ok . Except that there was no facility for coffee or tea making despite that they mentioned it on their web.one more advice washroom need maintenance .rest every thing is perfect.

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Pakistan

i was here for 2 days. i really like the staff and my room was always clean. the only thing was i have no liquid hand soap in my room and it was bad. after all i like it.

Thanks. Bye Sergio

Wellcoming and basic accomodation for a night staying. There is connection with the centre by bus. Kind staff and clean rooms.

• 27th Nov 2014

The linens were dirty and the hot water did not work. There is no kitchen and also no lockers

Words can't describe how much this hotel is good value for money in Milan! Me and my friends loved it. It was clean, single beds meant no bunks. And more importantly the staff we incredibly helpful, nice and friendly! The location was perfect, 10 mins from city and a bus that goes straight to central station and another bus straight to the city centre. Thank you Hotel Medea we will be back for sure :)

• 19th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Staff friendly and nice. room clean and quiet. Hotel near bus stop.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

This place was very easy to find from the train station. The staff are helpful if you ask them, otherwise they keep to themselves. It was always kept clean not a great atmosphere no common room or anything to meet people. There are no lockers for important items.

Hello! I had a great time at your hostel and I will come back when I have the chance. Although, may I suggest that you add lockers or safes to the rooms? Grazie mille!

Excellent breakfast. Good response to airport pickup. Please include pickup.instruction for the airport in the website.

This place was a bit weird. We stayed in a 3 bed shared room, where we lived with a woman who had booked the room for 1 month. The placed then felt like hers, especially because she had taken the bed in the middle!!!! (to our big disappointment!) The place is a bus ride from the city, but the busses are easy to find and navigate around with in Milan, so it wasn't that big of a deal :)

The guy there speaks no English and understands nothing!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Hotel Medea was a good budget option and there were no obvious problems with it, but I want to draw attention to other travelers that it's pretty far out of the the center of Milan, in a residential district on the second floor of an Apartment building, a good walk away from the Metro (although the bus and tram are closer). Pretty barebones, the bed I slept in not very comfortable, and there were some ants (mainly my fault as I left some cheese on the floor), but staff friendly. An OK stay!

Only one key for the rooms, which the receptionist always has - you can't lock the door at night etc. The guests in my room had all booked a 4 bed dorm and there were 5 beds with 5 guests. At least they weren't bunks. They charge 5 Euros a night for air-conditioning! It was really hot and after quite some arguing they gave it to us for free due to the extra person in the room, which they were unapologetic for. It's far from the centre but reachable with buses. In a quiet neighbourhood and cheap.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts