6.8
Good 566 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 566 Total Reviews
Hotel Mevlana Located at N.Z.Voorburgwal 160, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam 1012 SJ N.Z.Voorburgwal 160
68% 566
52.3744054 4.8912361
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Dec 2016
6.3

The Hotel Mevlana is definitely a budget stay. It doesn't offer any above average amenities, but you are sacrificing this for the location, which is within walking from most attractions. The rooms are very small, so be prepared to be spending most of your time in the city and not in the hotel. Overall, the Hotel Mevlana offered us exactly what we needed, which is a place to sleep and a secure place to keep our luggage.

12th Dec 2016
7.1

Decent hostel, locations amazing.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
11th Dec 2016
8.0

Great location. good price. But I would recommend do not have expectations, it's not Hilton Hotel. They don't have towers or hair dryer. My bunk bed was a little bit old and shook when the person in the top bed moved during the night. But I was very lucky because I was alone with my husband in a four bed room very day of the trip. I would come back.

3rd Dec 2016
4.6

Very small beds, i´´´ would hit my head on the upper beds just by sitting. Too many beds in the room. Very hard stairs.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

Best location ever! Right in the city center and near to everything. The staff is so friendly and helping. Rooms are small but clean and with comfortable beds. Only minus: toilets and shower are smelly... And you won't get the typical hostel atmosphere. So if you're trying to meet new people you'll have to look for another opportunity. I'd go again! Good value for money.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
23rd Nov 2016

Staff very friendly plus helpfull. Great location about two minutes to dam square. Would stay there again.

• Tunisia, Male, 25-30
20th Oct 2016

Very nice staff, and a great location.

20th Oct 2016
4.0

The worst experience ever. When I went back to the hostel late at night, I found my bag was moved to another bed (unclean) and someone is sleeping on my bed. So I went to seek help from the reception desk. I explained the situation but he said just weak the person up, or you can sleep on the empty bed. After 10 minutes of talking, He finally went up stairs with me, did nothing but weak everyone up. Solved nothing. I have to sleep on the unclean bed and did not get clean sheets I requested.

13th Oct 2016
4.0

Incredibly cramped! They shove as many beds as possible into a tiny room. Was hardly enough room to stand upright in the bathroom. The shower drains and ventilation were broken. I do not recommend this place for anyone who appreciate some comfort.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Oct 2016
6.3

Payed far too much for what we got