Hotel Mi Tierra Reviews

350 m este del Costado Norte del Parque Juan, Airport International Juan SantaMaria, Alajuela, Costa Rica

I checked out within few hours of checking in. Pictures on this site are very old, not what it is right now. Only plus point, is close to the air port, and so are other hostels in this area.

Had a comfortable and tranquil stay. Would definitely go there again

• 5th Apr 2015

Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, making our stay in Alajuela fantastic and giving my group excellent advice on where to go and what to see.

• 20th Mar 2015

Very nice people, confortable and clean place, excellent breakfast. Pool is however cold and lack of plants / flowers around it to make it cozy.

I had made a reservation through hostile world to go ToM I Tierra but when I arrived I was told the rooms were overbooked. The gentleman at the reception desk abruptly left Mi Tierra after explaining to me that there was no room but I could go to Charlie's down the street. He called a taxi for myself and another party to get there but his demeanor was less Than welcoming. Charlies on the other hand was quiet clean and the owner was pleasant and accommodating My deposit should transfer.