Hotel Mikado Reviews

1-2-11, Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Osaka, Japan

Location is good. Staff are friendly. Price is good. Recommended!

a cheap place to stay

Good value for money, and very easy to access. Friendly staff.

Very good hostel for the price. Good for short-term stay near the airport.

Good for budget hotel, good travel to Osaka.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Nice spa area

I don't know why but it took me a while to become comfortable here. The location was okay and near enough to JR and subway lines, interesting places and familymart. The staff were lovely and helpful, probably the best thing about the place. Down side is not having a shower on the same floor as we were staying. definitely value for money though.

Great. wanna go back again

Good value for money, good facilities and a very convenient location close to the station and only 3 stops on the metro to the main nightlife district. However, it is definitely more hotel than hostel and there was little to no atmosphere in the downstairs common room area. Luckily I had some friends staying in a near by hostel as it would have been difficult to meet people there to go out with. They have an Onsen though which is a nice touch!

Staff were really nice, I liked this hostel a lot. They have free bike rentals can you beat that? So great!

• 20th May 2015

The staff are friendly and helpful. It's really close to the metro and JR stations and there's plenty of food places and karaoke bars within a 10 min walk. There's only two toilets per floor and 3 showers for the entire building! Definitely let the place down a lot.

I was very safisfied by your staffs, who were really kind and friendly. I would gladly stay at your hotel again when I visit Osaka again. Thank you for your kindness for three days of my stay. It made my trip much more happier and comfortable.

• 1st May 2015
  • Gyeongin
  • South Korea

I literally felt like I was living in a Junkies room

The price was reasonable and the single room was neat. However, the shower room seemed a little messy.

Near to the zoo and very close to the subway. The building is quite old. The rooms are small but clean. It is really nice to get a private room at this price. There are only 3 showers for the entire building so it may get difficult during busy season. there is a communal bath available which switches between male and female access throughout the day. Overall no problems. WiFi signal is strong on the 8th floor (ladies only floor).

The staff is friendly and helpful

Staff weren't very welcoming and didn't provide with any information about the hotel. there was no atmosphere in hostel but for the price is was good enough

Floor tiles in bathroom were filthy & leaking sink. No room service for the 6 days we were there.. First dryer we tried didn't work. No refund. Free tea & coffee & use of kitchen was good. Handy to train station & walk to viewing tower & zoo. Hot spa & sauna would be good but have to be nude so didn't use it.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

Very good services and price, also very close from the center of Osaka (just 2 subway stop). I would definitely recommend it.

• 8th Apr 2015

We would definitely stay in this place again. The staff were very helpful and communication was easy. The rooms were clean and reasonably sized for the price. Having a proper sentou (spa) on the ground floor was a major plus after a long day of walking around. The most important thing for us was that there was no curfew. This is the best hostel that we have stayed at in the Minami (south half of Osaka) area.

• 5th Apr 2015