Hotel Mikado Reviews

1-2-11, Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Osaka, Japan

I really loved the japanese style bath! The one thing that was a little odd was the urinals in the co-ed bathroom! Next time I go, I think I will try to stay on the women's only floor!

The room (the sheets) smelled bad and the staffs didn't speak much English. Showers only on the ground floor - not available at all times. Good location, small equipped kitchen on ground floor, we also had a fridge in the room.

Staff were very helpful and I felt very comfortable, room was exactly what was needed and air con worked very well. Loved the knee length yukata - I wanted to keep it! Can I buy one?!

The staff of hotel is nice! The price is cheap and there is everything(facilities) in hotel! Wonderful memories!!!!

It was a great place to stay. The staff was so helpful and kept lending me things I needed. It was so close to the subway stop and the directions to get there were excellent. It's very close to Spa World too, which I suggest. The neighborhood wasn't the best and a little dark for a single woman traveling, but it was fine. Also, it could have been cleaner, but everything important was clean! I definitely suggest it for a few nights!

The hotel was very good. I really liked the sento in the hotel. The staff was very nice. One could clean the rooms better and the futon was just not clean. maybe change it.

It's very cheap but you get what you pay for. Good if you need the bare minimum to crash for a night. All of the stalls in our floor's bathroom were cringe-worthy. Air conditioning was a nice touch on a very hot day.

Value is amazing for a single room. Japanese-style means it's a mat on the floor which is fine. Location isn't really close to anything but a half hour walk will get you to the main area which is easily done at night. Definitely recommend this place.

Great value, clean, friendly staff, located close to a metro station. Highly recommend for budget travellers in Osaka. (Not to mention Mikado provides super fast wifi and free towels etc plus bicycles are lent for free.)

This place is a great value. Check in was easy and I came late at night from the airport. The amenities were equal in many ways to expensive places I stayed at. I personally had no problems getting to shower (early in the morning). Plus lockers with keys provided were great.

nice place, comfy and well located ; i will come back!

Showers on first floor so that was a little bit inconvenient and the sheets did not fit the bed. Location was good and liked that there were computers and a kitchen. Location very close to station and attractions

Clean,friendly and handy

• 24th Jun 2014

The hotel was located near an interesting area, the Shinsekai, and it's abundance of kutsi kushikatsu. Close to the MRT station as well.

It is a good location to stay. Short walking distance to JR station and it is within the Osaka JR loop. Therefore easy to move around. Go for western style bed, for those who are not sure how Japanese style bed look like or feel. Will stay here again if visit Osaka in the future.

Good location. 2 stops away from Namba. Hostel price for a private room. Free use of computer and towel. However, it's very inconvenient to have only one shared shower room in the hotel. Good for single-night stay only.

Hotel Mikado is so good at service and located in an quite area, so it's recommended to all the travellers, no matter how many time have you been to Osaka.

It is in a pretty dodgy area of Osaka, but for the price it is an excellent hostel. Friendly helpful staff, clean facilities.

Great English speaking staff and good quality for a good price.

Onsen! also cheap and near Tsutenkaku asubway and Jr!what else do you need?

« first « Prev 1 2 3