Hotel Milano Pisa Reviews

Via Mascagni 14, Pisa, Italy

Could not squeeze a smile out of the staff in two nights' stay. They weren't rude but not at all friendly. Location is extremely close to the train station which is exactly what I wanted. Room is small but comfy enough.

The only complaints I have are that we did not receive the rooms we had booked so it ended up costing more money, and the receptionist was not very helpful. Overall, the rooms were very spacious and the location was right next to the train station.

The owners were very friendly and helpful allowing me to check in early and putting my luggage in my room while I went out for the day. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean and the hostel was very handy to the train station.

The location is right by the train station so it is extremely easy. The pillows and bed were only average, but there were nice amenities there, such as a TV and a sink in the room, which I appreciated.

Good hotel, easy to find. We were supposed to have free parking, but didn't find any when we arrived. Parked in a secured lot close by, easy to walk to. Staff was very nice. Hotel good for a one to two night stay. They make accommodation for checking in late with a code if needed.