Hotel Milano Pisa Reviews

Via Mascagni 14, Pisa, Italy

Hotels near a station are sometimes very poor. Hotel Milano Pisa exceeded all my expectations.

The reception is closed until for couple of hours in the afternoon so you cannot even go and drop off your bag. The location is really good. the guy at the reception took a photo from my passport I'm not really comfortable with that.

The hotel is located almost next to the station, so very convenient. The room I was in was a bit outdated, but everything worked fine (and there is air conditioning!). There was a bit of a mouldy smell in the room, maybe because I was on the ground floor so you don't want to have the windows open the whole day when you are away. Perhaps this is different in the rooms on the other floors. The opening hours of the reception could be better.