Hotel Milano Pisa Reviews

Via Mascagni 14, Pisa, Italy

We made a reservation 3 months before our arrival. When we came to check in they did not have our reservation even though we paid the deposit. We showed the confirmation but they did not care at all. They said we just had to find something else and that there was a hostel (no hotel) a little further away. They were unfriendly, did not feel the need to help us and we had to ask for two/three times to get our money back!

The hotel is located almost next to the station, so very convenient. The room I was in was a bit outdated, but everything worked fine (and there is air conditioning!). There was a bit of a mouldy smell in the room, maybe because I was on the ground floor so you don't want to have the windows open the whole day when you are away. Perhaps this is different in the rooms on the other floors. The opening hours of the reception could be better.

everything was perfect but it was very strange for me when receptionist told me we can not provide any towels for free. and 5 euro for renting a towel is too much. I think every hostel should offer towels to guests for free. and also breakfast was poor. only croissant and coffee. :(

It was okay for one of the cheaper hotels in Pisa but my room was very cold, the cleaning person left my room unlocked (with valuables inside), the "view" from my room was disgusting (garbage filled terrace) and the bathroom could really use a bathmat. But the staff was nice and it was a decent bed.

Hotel is on a dark street. Reception not staffed 24 hours. Room smelled like 50 years of cigarette smoke.

Great service. The woman at the front desk was a doll.

• 12th Feb 2015