Hotel Milano Pisa Reviews

Via Mascagni 14, Pisa, Italy

It was okay for one of the cheaper hotels in Pisa but my room was very cold, the cleaning person left my room unlocked (with valuables inside), the "view" from my room was disgusting (garbage filled terrace) and the bathroom could really use a bathmat. But the staff was nice and it was a decent bed.

Hotel is on a dark street. Reception not staffed 24 hours. Room smelled like 50 years of cigarette smoke.

Great service. The woman at the front desk was a doll.

• 12th Feb 2015

positive aspect: clean and quiet you have to pay 2 euros per day to access to the wifi (and you already pay 1.50 extra per day because of an extra tax) no breakfast included

It's really close to train station, if you come to Pisa with train in night, it's like 100 meters walking distance, so you can sleep in the night and walk around Pisa in the morning. Hostel was clean, nice and good but a little bit cold, But in average I recommend this hostel.

It seems that Pisa met a rarely cold weather on those days (29th Dec.)...My friends and I all felt a little bit cold...

Could not squeeze a smile out of the staff in two nights' stay. They weren't rude but not at all friendly. Location is extremely close to the train station which is exactly what I wanted. Room is small but comfy enough.

The only complaints I have are that we did not receive the rooms we had booked so it ended up costing more money, and the receptionist was not very helpful. Overall, the rooms were very spacious and the location was right next to the train station.

The owners were very friendly and helpful allowing me to check in early and putting my luggage in my room while I went out for the day. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean and the hostel was very handy to the train station.

The location is right by the train station so it is extremely easy. The pillows and bed were only average, but there were nice amenities there, such as a TV and a sink in the room, which I appreciated.