Hotel Milano Pisa Reviews

Via Mascagni 14, Pisa, Italy

It was okay for one of the cheaper hotels in Pisa but my room was very cold, the cleaning person left my room unlocked (with valuables inside), the "view" from my room was disgusting (garbage filled terrace) and the bathroom could really use a bathmat. But the staff was nice and it was a decent bed.

Hotel is on a dark street. Reception not staffed 24 hours. Room smelled like 50 years of cigarette smoke.

Great service. The woman at the front desk was a doll.

• 12th Feb 2015

positive aspect: clean and quiet you have to pay 2 euros per day to access to the wifi (and you already pay 1.50 extra per day because of an extra tax) no breakfast included

It's really close to train station, if you come to Pisa with train in night, it's like 100 meters walking distance, so you can sleep in the night and walk around Pisa in the morning. Hostel was clean, nice and good but a little bit cold, But in average I recommend this hostel.

It seems that Pisa met a rarely cold weather on those days (29th Dec.)...My friends and I all felt a little bit cold...