Hotel Milano Pisa Reviews

Via Mascagni 14, Pisa, Italy

The hotel is located almost next to the station, so very convenient. The room I was in was a bit outdated, but everything worked fine (and there is air conditioning!). There was a bit of a mouldy smell in the room, maybe because I was on the ground floor so you don't want to have the windows open the whole day when you are away. Perhaps this is different in the rooms on the other floors. The opening hours of the reception could be better.

everything was perfect but it was very strange for me when receptionist told me we can not provide any towels for free. and 5 euro for renting a towel is too much. I think every hostel should offer towels to guests for free. and also breakfast was poor. only croissant and coffee. :(