Hotel Mirabeau Brussels Reviews

18, Place Fontainas, Brussels, Belgium

We stayed here for one night as we had an early Eurostar in the morning to London, and in terms of location it worked out quite well. The hotel itself isn't very clean, on arrival I noticed dead fish in the fish tank in the foyer. Therewas an error with our room so they put us in a room on the 5th floor that was halfway through a renovation, with holes/patchy plastering on the walls, dirty bathroom and an awful stench. We complained and moved to a better room, but I wouldn't stay here again.

cleanliness is very very bad. In the hostel friend was bitten by bed bug. Its terrible.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel's staff stole my cellular. And the lock of the doors didn't work so anybody could enter in the room.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Bedbugs. Seriously, go read the Google reviews for this location (which I didn't do before purchasing a stay here). I woke up on the day we were leaving to see an adult bedbug crawling across the sheets. I took a picture and brought it to the front desk to complain, and the receptionist acted like it was an everyday occurrence. He didn't apologize, promise to fix the problem, or even pretend to act like he was horrified. He just kind of shrugged and asked how I would be paying for my stay.

地理位置真的不錯,到哪都方便.但是近midi,附近整晚有醉漢大叫.常有警車鳴笛聲.令人緊張。