Hotel Mirage

Superb 23 Total Reviews

• barbaraendo
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2017

This is a hotel, not a hostel. It's well located (near from the main subway and train station in Rome). The staff are nice and kind. The bedroom is good and they have hairdryers in the bathroom. I've missed a locker (with keys or code) to keep my valuable belongings. The bathroom is good, but the shower was bad, with a few water. The breakfast is simple, but good. I've missed some fruits since I was in a hotel.