Hotel Moderno Reviews

via F.Corridoni 103, Pisa, Italy

We stayed only for a night at Hotel Moderno but it was a very pleasant stay. Service was awesome with very friendly staff. The general cleanliness and security of the hotel were good as well. Overall, we really enjoyed our short stay and would definitely recommend it to other friends.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Singapore

The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was good, you could repeat as many times as you wanted. The price was amazing. I would just recommend investing in the installations, the hotel looks so old that its depressing.

The hotel is in a good location right near the train station. The staff were lovely and really look after you and the breakfast was delicious. It's very basic but I was comfortable there and enjoyed my stay.

The staff were really friendly and the room provided were really very good. Very near in fact walkable to Pisa Main station which makes accessibility to the hostel very easy. I would recommended to who ever willing to visit Pisa and wants to stay in this hostel.