Hotel Molinos Reviews

c/ Molinos, 12, Granada, Spain

Good value for money. Location excellent. Staff helpful and lovely. Highly recommended. Will stay here again, although I will get a room on a lower floor. Being 66 and 76 y o my husband and I, although fit for our age, struggled with our luggage to the fourth floor...the staff would have helped but we are bigger than them! Our own fault for travelling with too many clothes that weren't necessary. The weather is mild this time of year.

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We had a great stay! Thank you very much!

A nice little hotel. Clean rooms and a good bathroom is all you need. The only improvement I would suggest to the staff would be to place double glass windows in the rooms as the noise from the AC extractors outside can be heard in the room sometimes

Very clean and tidy. Great location

LOVED Hotel Molinos! One of our favorite stays on our summer vacation to Europe! GREAT location and the facilities are top-notch - we were wowed!! Modern, clean, safe...perfect! Loved the balcony, the air conditioning and the little cafe across the street for breakfast.

Rooks are very small but overall it is good value for money. good location.

This hotel is in a good location and the rooms were fine, nothing to complain about. The staff at the reception were absolutely useless. They could not answer any of questions due to their limited English skills and did not provide us with the right information when we asked about purchasing bus tickets. If you don't need concierge service, this hotel is a fine choice but otherwise, I would not recommend it. Also, there is no wifi in the ro we were given

• 15th Jul 2015

Rooms were pretty nice and clean! Stayed for only one night and it was good enough. It was right by the city center!

This was one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in, even when travelling with my parents. The rooms are newly renovated, clean, and beautiful. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the hotel is about a ten-minute walk to La Alhambra.

• 14th Jun 2015