Hotel Molinos Reviews

c/ Molinos, 12, Granada, Spain

Very helpful and friendly staff !

Excellent value for money. This hotel is close to the old city, the Albaicin and the Alhambra so it is very convenient for people travelling on foot. The facilities were clean, the showed worked well and the bed was comfortable. The only negative points are that the atmosphere isn't that great so it's not the best place to meet people if you travel solo and the walls do not block all the sound so I got awaken in the middle of the night by people shouting in the stairs.

• 21st Jan 2016

A great place to stay! Really lovely staff, clean room and good location around all sorts of restaurants. Would definitely go back!

Excellent value for the money. Small but enough for one traveler. Clean and comfortable. Staff were very helpful. Two things I did not like - not having wifi in my room, and having my room 2 doors down the street from the lobby.

• 9th Dec 2015

Beautiful boutique hotel right on the bus route in Granada. I still cant believe this hotel was on hostel world and so cheap. Very nice little room with tv, cable, and private bath (with shower jets!). Very nice staff who helped us out with all the sights and tickets to see Alhambra. They also have free walking tours every morning for all guests. Nice cheap breakfast available as well. Lots of restaurants and markets around the hotel as well which is very nice. Right on the bus route as well.

Good value for money. Location excellent. Staff helpful and lovely. Highly recommended. Will stay here again, although I will get a room on a lower floor. Being 66 and 76 y o my husband and I, although fit for our age, struggled with our luggage to the fourth floor...the staff would have helped but we are bigger than them! Our own fault for travelling with too many clothes that weren't necessary. The weather is mild this time of year.

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We had a great stay! Thank you very much!

A nice little hotel. Clean rooms and a good bathroom is all you need. The only improvement I would suggest to the staff would be to place double glass windows in the rooms as the noise from the AC extractors outside can be heard in the room sometimes

Very clean and tidy. Great location