Hotel Monaco

8.5
Fabulous 145 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

If you're looking for an affordable stay in Munich in a good location with a friendly staff, this is your place. The decor is outdated but I would definitely stay there again. The location is walking distance to bars, restaurants and all the Munich city attractions. It is close to a bahn stop and there is a parking garage down the street. They also offer breakfast. I stayed with my boyfriend and we had a good visit. The staff could not have been nicer.

25th Apr 2017

The room was good but we didn't like the oversized pillows which were square shaped.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
31st Mar 2017

Very close to train station, leave key with reception when leaving the room so security good. I found my private room quiet and comfortable.

17th Dec 2016

This place was great - extremely clean and convenient - although it is a hotel not a hostel.

15th Dec 2016
6.3

Very weird place...I heard all night people going in and out from next room, the girls screaming very loud,also musick, I felt unsafe as I was and alone traveler girl , i don't know if it has something to do with the location ..lot of club around ????