Fabulous 284 Total Reviews
Fabulous 284 Total Reviews
Hotel Montmartre Clignancourt Located at 4 rue clignancourt 75018 Paris, , Paris.
France
Paris 75018 4 rue clignancourt 75018 Paris
83% 284
48.8838026 2.3470723
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2016

I was very happy with my stay. I found everyone friendly and helpful. I booked a room with an en suite,all was clean and functional. Very good value and I will return.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Jun 2016
8.0

A good place to stay, not exactly in the center of the city but close to metro stations which makes it easy to go anywhere. Also, Montmartre is a great area of Paris. I stayed in a private room, which was spacious, clean with a very nice bathroom. The one thing that bothered me is that we had to leave the key in the reception when we left and there was no identity confirmation when getting them back, anyone could have said my room number and they'd get my key. Staff was very polite and helpful.

5th Jun 2016

Very clean, nicely located Hotel! Stayed in a private, double room with our own private en suite bathroom. Updated facilities, clean bedding, friendly staff! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a hotel feel, at a cheap hostel price!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jun 2016
6.9

The stairs were a pain. Staff was nice. We had to leave at 5 am and the reception was closed, this caused us to almost miss our train. Other then that, location was right beside a metro system, which was convinient to get around. Overall, good stay.

• Peepy
  • Germany, Couple, 25-30
25th May 2016
8.0

booked shared bathroom but got a room with one included so it was good. the shared bathroom would have made us leave before the first night

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
1st May 2016
7.4

Little bit far from city centre but easy to get to with metro (about 5 minute walk to closest station). Neighborhood seemed a little sketchy but that could just be how all Paris feels in general once the sun goes down. Room was very clean and shower was very nice. Really good value for money. Staff is excellent. Wifi was it great in the room, had to go to common area for better connection.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
15th Apr 2016
6.0

The comforter and blanket on the bed were not clean. The sheets looked fine, but if the blanket is going to be covered in hair then I'd rather they not even give you a blanket. The staff was nice and it was fine other than that.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
30th Mar 2016

This is an absolutely brilliant find! The staff and so helpful and friendly, it's very affordable and so modern. I loved the clean facilities. Yes, there is a shared shower and toilet but it's very clean (and I am a neat freak!) It's really close to a Metro, so very convenient for getting around. I slept really well here, it was very quiet and I felt my things were also very secure.

25th Mar 2016

The staff was amazing! Very kind and understanding. The hotel is nice and the facilities are clean. 24 hr assistance which is great. The area of the hotel is a little sketchy (middle level of safety; not the worst but not the best). I am from NYC so it did not bother me but if you scare easily and are not used to city life then best to stay in a higher end neighborhood.

25th Mar 2016

Very small rooms and showers but the facilities were modern and clean. Free breakfast in the morning which is nice. Overall we enjoyed our stay.