Hotel Mother Tree

Rating 43 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 31-40
1st Jan 2017
2.0

I've only given this rating because I was unable to skip the rating section. I'm sure the property is fine. However, when I arrived at Mothertree they said they did not have my booking and had no room for me. I had to search all over town late at night for a hotel room (it was New Years carnival, so it was booked). This may be because my credit card changed between booking and arrival, but when I tried to contact the guesthouse, they never responded.