Hotel My Home Reviews

Haarlemmerstraat 82, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Well beeing in a smoking room without you actually smoking is never nice but the cat made up for that. The shower on the top floor could use a bit tlc but all in all it's a hostel and I enjoyed my stay. Thay make you fresh eggs for breakfast and that I would have never expected there. PS.: I hope you like steep staricases. ;)

• 20th Feb 2015

Perfect for young guys, excellent position, forniture, room and toilette could be better:) Personal very friendly. Smoke in the room is allowed.

• 5th Feb 2015

Excellent staff, will recommend anyone. The hostel is really easy to find from the central station and we went everywhere by walking, sometimes they were fairly long walks but the hostel is really close to the trams anyways if you want to use the trams.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Hotel My Home was a wonderful place to stay. The staff was friendly, and I definitely felt safe during my stay. Would absolutely recommend.

• 29th Jan 2015

Great hospitality and very friendly staff !!! I'll be back soon

Staff was awesome and very helpful! Some of the best staff we have encountered. Breakfast was very good. Room and bathrooms were very clean all the time. Room was very small but enough.

Great hostel, friendly staff and situated in a great location. Had to check out at 10am but they let us leave our bags with them until our flight later that night. The only downside is that the Wi-Fi only worked some times.

Location is very good very close to heaps of shops and cafes. The staff were very helpful, would stay here again

Breakfast started at 8:30 which was too late for us. However when we checked out at 7.30 we were offered tea and toast, which was gratefully accepted.

• 8th Oct 2014

Cosy room. Well worth the money and in a lovely location. Very welcoming staff and owners, perfect for a small group of friends looking for a brilliant weekend away! Would definitely come back!!

• 26th Sep 2014

+ very central + not too expensive + perfect for groups + staff was helpful - sometimes a bit loud at night - shower/toilet on the 3rd floor are smaller than 1m²

A horrible double room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10th Sep 2014

Everything is good in the hostel except that the common area is closed in the afternoon.

DO NOT STAY!! No one at reception when I arrived so waited for hours. There was a cat sleeping on my pillow. Each morning at 10 am the cleaner wakes you up and yells at you and forces you out of bed, the staff were incredibly rude, more like a prison. The worst part was the severe BED BUG BITES all over my body which ruined my trip. They would not give me a refund for cancelling my remaining nights. WORST HOSTEL EXPERIENCE!! Avoid fellow travellers.

• 3rd Sep 2014