Fabulous 645 Total Reviews
Fabulous 645 Total Reviews
Hotel My Home Located at Haarlemmerstraat 82, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Holland 1013 EV Haarlemmerstraat 82
86% 645
52.3802099 4.8920273
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Jul 2016
4.9

THIS PLACE IS CASH ONLY. They send an email, no one in my room received. I arrived with no euros yet, but the owner got very aggressive to me for not getting his email. He said it was my fault that it never made it to my email inbox or spam. I simply hadn't planned on needing that much cash right away. When I tried to find solutions, he simply shrugged not caring if I stayed or left. If I asked about my deposit for the reservation. He wouldn't listen, only yell and say 'Not my problem'.

• sophieC
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
19th Jul 2016

Lovely hostel in great location very easy to get to all the big attractions. Beds were really comfy unfortunately there were no lockers in the room. Very steep stairs to get in the hostel which makes it interesting trying to leave with your bags but it just adds to the atmosphere. Lovely breakfast in the mornings. Unfortunately the common area is locked at night until 8:30am so no where to sit and chill if you're up early. Would definitely stay again!!

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
18th Jul 2016

This hostel is in an old building but very well maintained by very friendly people who are eager to please. The location is fantastic, within walking distance to almost everywhere. They serve a very good breakfast included in the accomodation cost.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2016

Nice hotel with friendly staff. Home made breakfast. Classic Dutch property in great location, short walk to train station and main strip. Will stay again.

• reillystroud
  • USA, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016
5.7

The hostel is a short walk to the train station and in a very nice area. It is pretty far from the Van Gough museum & the Anne Frank house as a heads up if you planned on visiting those attractions. The staff is very nice and relaxed. The hotel is very narrow so expect to walk a ton of stairs to get to your room. The rooms are very plain and mostly clean. The breakfast was eggs & toast. Just expect the basic necessities, a clean bed & wifi.

• England, Male, 41+
20th Jun 2016

I have been staying in hostel in Amsterdam for over 30 years and this is the best one by far, the owners are lovely friendly people, rooms were very clean and tidy, clean bedding everyday, free breakfast every morning and all the tea and coffee you can drink, you can come and go as you please, I'm coming back in September and will be staying here again.

• Wales, Male, 41+
10th Jun 2016

I have stayed here three times in the last 25 yrs, and it is still run by the same Guy. Chris is one of the nicest people I have ever met. And I have no reason not to recommend thisHostel. Yes the stairs are pretty much vertical, but it is such a chilled place you cannot help but like it. It is on the same street as Barneys The Green House The Dampring and Popeye's what's not to love? Thanks again Chris, hope to see You again soon. :)

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

Good, clean friendly hostel that I would recommend and would visit again. free breakfast helps too.

• ellie1996
  • England, Female, 18-24
24th May 2016

Hotel my home has very simple rooms but it's all you need- the beds are very comfy:) breakfast in the morning is very good and starts each day off nicely with the staff being very accommodating and friendly! We would definitely return of coming back to Amsterdam again and will be recommending to others!

• England, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016
8.0

Good hostel, the staff were amazing and very accommodating! The location was perfect only a few minutes walk to anywhere. The only downfall for me was the price.