Hotel My Home Reviews

Haarlemmerstraat 82, Amsterdam, Netherlands

There was a free pool table advertised but this didn't exist. Communal area was often closed or empty so it wasn't a very sociable hostel! Also there were no lockers to store valuables.

Enjoyed our stay at the hotel great location and friendly helpful staff

• 5th Mar 2015

Really nice hostel! This place is in an awesome location. We walked everywhere from here. Its right by the red light district but outside enough that it's a quieter place. The cat is adorable and super friendly. Breakfast is included and great. Staff is really friendly and they play awesome rock music in the lounge area. Great place to stay!

We enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff, prime location. If you want a good hostel in the city of Amsterdam we recommend this one.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Well beeing in a smoking room without you actually smoking is never nice but the cat made up for that. The shower on the top floor could use a bit tlc but all in all it's a hostel and I enjoyed my stay. Thay make you fresh eggs for breakfast and that I would have never expected there. PS.: I hope you like steep staricases. ;)

• 20th Feb 2015

Great location, staff are friendly - would definitetly stay here again next time I'm in Amsterdam.

• 19th Feb 2015

Perfect for young guys, excellent position, forniture, room and toilette could be better:) Personal very friendly. Smoke in the room is allowed.

• 5th Feb 2015