Hotel My Home Reviews

Haarlemmerstraat 82, Amsterdam, Netherlands

We stayed here for three nights loved it. Right in the middle of Amsterdam central very helpful always wanted to help. Stairs a bit of a killer but then could eat and walk it off going up said stairs brilliant would defo stay here again when returning to the city

• 7th Apr 2015

I haver nothing bad to say, every one was very receptive and they helped us with anything we asked! They make you feel like home :D

• 3rd Apr 2015

Best location, greenhouse. Lovely toast cheers Bruce

• 23rd Mar 2015

Great location, cool and soccer knowledgeable staff, clean. Too bad common area not open often: hard to socialize.

Location is the only thing this hostel has to offer. After reviewing different hostels i thought Hotel My Home was a solid choice, upon arriving there me and my 3 friends got stuck in a room with no bathroom even on our floor, absolutely no wifi, and what seemed to be pubes on the sheets, even an eyelash on my pillow. We argued with the tenant and eventually called Hostelworld and got our money back. I would never suggest going there to someone.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

There was a free pool table advertised but this didn't exist. Communal area was often closed or empty so it wasn't a very sociable hostel! Also there were no lockers to store valuables.

Enjoyed our stay at the hotel great location and friendly helpful staff

• 5th Mar 2015