Directions to Hotel MyStays Akasaka
Map & Directions
CLOSEST SUBWAY STATION
Chiyoda (Green) Line, Akasaka Stn.
Take Exit 5a or 5b and walk straight for 10 minutes until you see convenience store (Popura) on the left side corner. Turn left before store, located on small quiet side street.
ANA INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL TOKYO
With hotel behind you, look across street and find Golf Shop. Take small street next to shop up small street incline and turn right at first stop sign. Continue for few minutes until you see a convenience store (Popura) on the right side corner. Turn right after store, located on small quiet side street.
FROM NARITA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BY AIRPORT BUS / TRAIN / TAXI
1. Airport Limousine Bus to ANA InterContinental Tokyo 90 min, then taxi 5 min.
2. Take Narita Express to JR Tokyo Station 60 min, then take taxi 20 min at about 1,400 yen to property or see below.
3. Taxi - Do not even think about it...about 300 bucks!
JR TOKYO STATION (BULLET TRAIN STATION)
1. Taxi - 20 min at about 1,400 yen to property.
2. Subway - Tokyo Station, Marunouchi Red Line to Kasumigaseki Station.
Transfer to Chiyoda Green Line and ride for 2 stations until Akasaka Station, see previous walking directions.