Hotel MyStays Kamata Reviews

5-46-5 Kamata,Otaku, Kamata, Tokyo, Japan

Stayed in a private double. Having lived and travelled around Japan for two years I found this place hard to fault. Service was amazing, facilities beyond good (free wi-fi router for my room just for asking), luggage storage on the day I left, AC in room, brilliant beds... it goes on! Not a good choice for solo travellers seeking thrills and spills but for a couple or family, for this price you'd struggle to go wrong. Spot on! Thank you! Also, English speaking staff who are helpful and polite!