Hotel MyStays Kamata Reviews

5-46-5 Kamata,Otaku, Kamata, Tokyo, Japan

Stayed in a private double. Having lived and travelled around Japan for two years I found this place hard to fault. Service was amazing, facilities beyond good (free wi-fi router for my room just for asking), luggage storage on the day I left, AC in room, brilliant beds... it goes on! Not a good choice for solo travellers seeking thrills and spills but for a couple or family, for this price you'd struggle to go wrong. Spot on! Thank you! Also, English speaking staff who are helpful and polite!

directions from Kamata station needs more work. Make sure you have a map when trying to find this place. Otherwise, good place to stay and close to Odaiba!

There is nothing bad I can say about this place. Definitely worth it although location wise, its quite a travel to downtown Tokyo. But for a night or two if you are coming in from Haneda, this is the place. The staff who checked us in was very helpful despite the time was already 1am! I rented a pocket wifi which was delivered to the hotel and when I had trouble with the device, the staff even helped to look into the matter by calling the rental company. Talk about good service. Thanks mystays!

• 23rd Nov 2012
  • Malaysia

My room was very comfortable and clean. The staff is very polite. Some of them don't speak English very well but they did their best to communicate with me. They gave me plenty of maps and handy guide for Tokyo. The directions to go to the hostel was not very clear. It would be helpful to have a map or clear directions on the site once you complete your reservation.

To be clear, this is NOT a hostel but a normal hotel. The location is great as it is about 15mins from Haneda airport (w/ no traffic) and a 5 min walk from the Kamata train station. The hotel was very clean and offered laundry machines for use free of charge (just need to purchase your own detergent). The staff was very friendly and helpful, and spoke English very well. The rooms were great for the price and were very clean. One con is that there's only 1 bed for a double room.