Hotel Mystays Asakusa Reviews

1-21-11, Honjo, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japan

We had a great time in this hotel. Good location in the heart of asakusa

Rooms are nice and clean and well stocked with some kitchen ware so you could do some cooking in the room.

• 31st Dec 2010
  • New Zealand

Good location , only 5 minutes away from subway station. The room is tiny but in good condition except air con made such a loud noise.

Staff is very kind and helpful. However, room, bathroom and bed size are very small.. Accessibility is not bad.. 3~5 mins from Kuramae Station. I recommend double bed room for a couple who want to save money.. I had good time..

VERY VERY HARD TO FIND. The place was the oldest and dirtiest of my 2 week trip. Everywhere else is great in Japan but not this place. The staff were friendly however.

This is a good place for backpackers or people on a budget. The staff is very professional and helpful. It is clean but no real character to the building or the surroundings neighborhood. Having the laundry room was an asset. We were traveling as a family of 5 with kids 9-15, so this was not the ideal place for our family. I was thinking it would be a cozy place for us to cook and hang out in like locals but the rooms are too small and no real kitchen area to cook on for more than 1 person.

Reception spoke good english, very helpful, would recommend. Close to Kuramae station, bed comfortable

clean, but decor looking old with dirty wallpaper. (brown marks etc)

Wonderful stay! I'll be back soon here I hope.