Hotel Naemie Reviews

Calle Isabel la Catolica 11, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

The friendliness of the staff was the best part of Hotel Naemie. Not only is it reasonably priced and centrally located, the staff went out of their way on at least three occasions to make my stay as pleasant as possible. If I knew then what I know now, I would've stayed there during my entire trip to the Dominican Republic.

• 26th Dec 2014

We actually didn't stay at Hotel Naemie. We arrived there to find that they had lost our reservation even though I had emailed them for confirmation several weeks before. They did try to give us rooms for 2 people but we had a group of 8 and ended up going back to the hostel we'd stayed at the night before. Thankfully he gave us a refund for our deposit but it was very disappointing to find that they lost our reservation. I don't suggest this hotel at all.

View all Santo Domingo Hotels