Hotel Naemie Reviews

Calle Isabel la Catolica 11, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

We actually didn't stay at Hotel Naemie. We arrived there to find that they had lost our reservation even though I had emailed them for confirmation several weeks before. They did try to give us rooms for 2 people but we had a group of 8 and ended up going back to the hostel we'd stayed at the night before. Thankfully he gave us a refund for our deposit but it was very disappointing to find that they lost our reservation. I don't suggest this hotel at all.

The Hotel Naemie is a beautiful hotel with a central courtyard. We had the rooftop suite which was lovely and provided great city, river, and ocean views.

• 16th Oct 2014

I had a great experience at Hotel Naemie. From the second I walked in the door I felt welcomed. Johnny and Kelvins were great hosts and made sure I was settled in and relaxed. I was also lucky enough to get one of the rooms with the terrace which was an added benefit. I only stayed 2 nights but they also gave me tips for my trip to Haiti. Upon my return I stayed an additional night. The location is walking distance for most of the tourist attractions in Zona Colonial.Great Place!

View all Santo Domingo Hotels