Hotel Namaskar Reviews

917, Chandiwalan, Main Bazar, Paharganj, New Delhi, India

One of the worst ever. I always stated that a roof and a bed is enough for me, but I revoke that. Pictures on site are not true and the staff wants only your money. Pay a dollar more for another hotel or just stay out of his area. I mean it. I slept 3 days in fear... and I'm even a big guy. Girls travelling alone... never ever stay here, you are not safe.

Everything is nice and easy for a good price. We had a fan in our room but not AC. We organised a pick up from the airport which was great. Staff are honest, friendly and helpful (especially if you're interested in booking a tour through them)

• 6th Aug 2015