Hotel Namaskar Reviews

917, Chandiwalan, Main Bazar, Paharganj, New Delhi, India

Rooms and bathrooms would need a better clean up, and something should be done against humidity, the paint is falling off the walls. Some rooms have no windows. Airport peak up service was fine though.

• 10th Mar 2014

Decent place for very cheap price. WiFi is 50 INR/day.

only freezing cold water when it was minus 3 degrees, dirty rooms (blankets looked as if some couples might have had some good nights on it), tap in the bathroom was not working, no toiletpaper, broken toilet seat. its not expensive though so I guess you get what you paid for.

My boyfriend and I had booked a double room in Hotel Namasker from 3rd - 5th December. The hotel had confirmed our booking and taken a 10% deposit. We had also arranged for a driver to collect us at the airport as we were arriving at 5.30am. Not only did the hotel fail to collect us but when we made our way via taxi to an information office, they called Hotel Namasker on our behalf and discovered that the hotel had given away our room due to demand for accommodation because of the Delhi election

• 3rd Dec 2013

Perfect central location near the golden temple. Dirty hotel including mouse in the bedroom.

The hostel is quiet clean and it has easy rooms (mine was without window). I put in security poor because there were two fights in the street of the hostel in my 2 nights stay. The staff was normally nice but at the end they charged me 80 rupees more because I only stayed two nights. They had the excuse that they didn't get the money from hostelworld.com, so I went a little bit angry. No other hostel did this before. But if you want a cheap bed it is a good option near the train station.

The staff are all really friendly and it's in a great location. The rooms are definitely on the basic side but its super cheap so we didn't mind.

Good location, but the staff didn't believe I booked on hostelworld and wanted me to pay the whole amount including the 10% I already payed. After an argument it got settled, but they should keep their administration in order.

Great location and great value for money. The staff looked after us very well and let us store bags in the hotel and have showers when we were in Delhi for the day, between trains. Be aware though the rooms are windowless and you will need earplugs... It's that central!