8.8
8.8
Fabulous 65 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Couple, 18-24
12th Jul 2017

Great! Better than i expected. Friendly people who can speak fluent english. Great location!!!! toilet sensor can be a bit annoying but other than that, thumbs up!!! Would definitely recommend

26th May 2017
7.4

Nice place

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th May 2017

Very friendly hosts. I had a room to myself with a private toilet/shower room. I felt very comfortable and safe during my stay. The location is near bars and restaurants. It can be loud at night, but is also very convenient to slip down and grab a pizza or beer. You are minutes away from the heart of Florence and the train station. Would stay here again.

6th May 2017

This place was fantastic! The staff are really friendly, the room was basic but functional, and they have a fridge you can use in the common area. There's also a great book exchange for travel books (especially Florence/Tuscany, but there are others as well, if you want for later travels), Italian phrase books, and some other fiction/non-fiction for entertainment. There are a lot of stairs, so keep that in mind if you have a lot of luggage or trouble with stairs. I highly recommend this place!

• asf49911283
  • USA, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2017
4.0

Unfriendly staff. Place could (and should) also be cleaner. Disappointing too, because it is a great location.

I am very sorry for your disappointment. I will try to do better. In my defense, I can say you booked a single room and arrived in 2 people without asking . After my surprise, I managed to accomodate you adding a bed in another room and charging you the minimum price possible. Good day. M