Hotel Nazionale Reviews

Via Nazionale 22, Florence, Italy

The hotel is very close to main train station and the old town, you can walk everywhere. Staff was nice and kind but there is not an elevator in the apartment so you have to climb up with your luggage. My room was very close to the reception desk and I could not sleep because of noise.

The lady who helped us (I'm sorry I forgot her name) was extremely nice! So helpful and so kind. The room was very clean and nice and the bathroom looked brand new. Wonderful place.

A great place to stay! Close to the train station, shops, and attractions. The staff is super nice and helpful and the place is quaint and comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay, the street is loud but the windows are sound proof. I don't pay many reviews but I had to do it for this little gem.

Great room! I loved the towels, though thats a bit random. Pretty comfy bed, and everyone very nice. Wifi didn't reach to our room, so had to go I the common room for t which was a bit inconvenient. The kitchen part was the only negative- really only a fridge, and no way to wash utensils or plates.

Very nice and helpful staff. Very good location.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts