Hotel Nella Reviews

Via Faenza, 69, Florence, Italy

Great hotel, very close to the central station and to the main sights. Very decently priced as well! The staff was extraordinarily kind; they even came out on the street because I couldn't find the adress, and helped me carry my bags up the stairs. I would definitely come back here again during my next stay in Florence.

The hotel owner was really friendly and helpful. She showed us the good places to eat, attractions and recommended route. Since we have to go to another city for 2 days before staying their hotel again, they allow us to store one of our suitcase there, which is much more convenient for our travel. The room is clean and tidy. Location is fantastic - around 10 min walk from the train station.

• 19th May 2015