Hotel Nella Reviews

Via Faenza, 69, Florence, Italy

Really loves our stay and would come back in a heartbeat. Only thing of note would be the showers. They are VERY tiny. However I have to point out that there is a another washroom with a decent size shower that is communal which was alway kept clean. Staff is AMAZING, very warm and inviting with loads of suggestion of what to see and do.

• 7th Aug 2014

The hostel is very clean from my many past experiences. The staff was extremely helpful, kind and welcoming. The location is ideal. However, the room we got was cramped. The shower was extremely tiny! I am small and felt a little claustrophobic. Our room's air conditioner was also weak or not working. I told Mohammed about it but it was not fixed. I spent one night there feeling so stuffy from the heat that I decided to open the window. However, the street is very loud and I could not sleep.

• 7th Jul 2014