Hotel Nella Reviews

Via Faenza, 69, Florence, Italy

Stefanno is great in custumer service. The hotel is well located and clean.

The staff were really nice. But the place was not what the photos showed. The rooms look totally different than the pics. Half finished paint jobs small . No bed side lockers . Just a shelf nailed into a wall. . No space to open a suit case. It's a pitty because every one that we met that works their was nice. It has great potential but needs a face lift.

Great hotel, very close to the central station and to the main sights. Very decently priced as well! The staff was extraordinarily kind; they even came out on the street because I couldn't find the adress, and helped me carry my bags up the stairs. I would definitely come back here again during my next stay in Florence.