Hotel Neos Olympos Reviews

38 Deligianni street, Athens, Greece

It is an ok hostel, I wouldn't repeat my stay nor recommend it. Maybe it's ok if you just need some place cheap for one night.

Not right in Athens but very close to 2 metro stations. Larissa station and I can't remember the name of the other but it starts with m. Wifi works well in main lounge area. Continental breakfast is simple but good. Rooms are clean and spacious but beds are hard as a rock!

This is one of the best deals in Athens. It's close enough to the metro (only one stop from Omonia) to get anywhere in the city, there's a free breakfast (coffee, orange drink, cake, sandwich meat, cheese, toast and jam, cereal), rooms are cleaned every day, there's air conditioning, the wifi is a bit unstable but works in the rooms, and the property is beautifully renovated. Metaxourghio is (marginally) safer than Omonia, and the hotel is only a block from the police station. Highly recommend!

Excellent hotel, excellent location, near from a subway station!!!

• 1st May 2014
  • Spain

Fantastic everything was great the staff were friendly and very helpful. One of the reception staff Anastasio gave us some great pointers and helped us with most of trip

• 13th Apr 2014

I had booked a two night stay here,but when I arrived I was told they had over booked and they sent me off to the hotel Delta,a 5minute walk away. Which was quite possibly the worst hotel I've ever stepped foot inside.

• 24th Feb 2014