6.6
Good 339 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 339 Total Reviews
Hotel Neos Olympos Located at 38 Deligianni street, , Athens.
Greece
Athens Athens 10438 38 Deligianni street
66% 339
37.9888234 23.7201476
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016
2.9

It was the worst hotel that I stayed in my life. The reception all the guys are so rude, they don't want to explain nothing, they don't know the times of bus, metro to go to airport. The map that they gave was so incomplete.The breakfast not good. In my first day I asked about to print my boarding pass they told me that I just need to send to the hotel email, I sent and in my last day I asked about this. They told me that the printer was locked. It was Sunday so I didn't find place to print it.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016
7.4

Location is only suitable if like me you need to be at The station early in the morning. The room was great especially considering the price (and some places I've stayed at for a lot more money). The man at reception was really helpful with directions and suggestions. The only real issue I had was when I got out of the shower my room somehow had water everywhere and I slipped and went flying. Didn't seem like a dodgy place just one of those things that's sometimes happens! Overall good place!!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
2.0

Terrible stay They did overbooking and I had to kick out of hotel at 3 in the night They didn't even look at my reservation carefully and they treated me as if I'm the crazy girl who was asking for the room without reservation! They even took my deposit and asked me for the full price! Everything found out to be hotel's fault at last but no apology nor compensation Thanks to them I really couldn't have a great experience at Athens! All ratings are low because I didn't even had a chan

26th May 2016

Good location, in between 2 metro stations...Larissa walking up the street and Metaxourghio walking down and no matter where you stay in Athens you´ll always need to use the metro to go to the famous places, in minutes from this hotel you´re are in Monastiraki, Acropoli, etc. Hot water anytime, clean hotel, good breakfast and for a single room I payed just a bit more than a shared room in a hostal anywhere in Athens.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

Nice hotel, in good location, friendly staff. Breakfast was quite tasty (however I missed vegetables).

• Serbia, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Feb 2016
7.7

Pros: -price -location -clean -WiFi -friendly staff Con: -street noise -shared bathroom