Hotel Neos Olympos Reviews

38 Deligianni street, Athens, Greece

Good value for the money. Clean sheets were placed each day and even towels. Nice rooms. We got a shower on the room even though we payed only the €12 rate. Breakfast with cereals, toast, coffee, juice, etc. The bed was hard (maybe too new) and there was no hook for the shower. On higher floors the wireless signal is a little poor, but on the ground floor it is good.

• 4th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I've spent 3 night with my friends in this hotel and it was quite good. We had some trouble one night that rained a lot and our room got wet. Despite that, it was very pleasant. They have a good breakfast and they are well located, it is more or less 5 min. from the metro station (one way ticket is 1,20 euro - students have discount) and to take a taxi from city centre is around 6 euros.

Overall, this is a pretty nice hotel. They provide a free breakfast every morning and have free, fast wifi. The staff is friendly and keep the rooms/bathrooms clean. My only complaint is that both my roommate and I woke up with bites all over our legs both mornings we were there, so we’re fairly sure our room had bed bugs. Assuming I could get a room without bed bugs, I would not hesitate to stay here again.