Hotel Neos Olympos Reviews

38 Deligianni street, Athens, Greece

We checked into a four bedroom apartment on the top floor and it was disgusting. The rooms were small, the shared bathroom on the top floor had tiles coming off the wall, the toilet was mouldy and when my girlfriend went to flush the toilet it leaked through the top and went on her hand. We cancelled our 3 nights stay and only stayed for two as they wouldn't refund us our money. Go there if you have no standards.

Breakfast food could be better. WiFi functions poorly in rooms upstairs. The bathroom door in my room was to be closed with a nail. In general, not bad. Many residents of Athens say that the district is rather dangerous, but I suppose that they exaggerate.

This hotel was very nice and clean. It was close to the train station so for an inter railer it was a good location, but the locals said that this was a bad neighborhood so we did not go out much at night.

It is an ok hostel, I wouldn't repeat my stay nor recommend it. Maybe it's ok if you just need some place cheap for one night.

Not right in Athens but very close to 2 metro stations. Larissa station and I can't remember the name of the other but it starts with m. Wifi works well in main lounge area. Continental breakfast is simple but good. Rooms are clean and spacious but beds are hard as a rock!

This is one of the best deals in Athens. It's close enough to the metro (only one stop from Omonia) to get anywhere in the city, there's a free breakfast (coffee, orange drink, cake, sandwich meat, cheese, toast and jam, cereal), rooms are cleaned every day, there's air conditioning, the wifi is a bit unstable but works in the rooms, and the property is beautifully renovated. Metaxourghio is (marginally) safer than Omonia, and the hotel is only a block from the police station. Highly recommend!

Excellent hotel, excellent location, near from a subway station!!!

• 1st May 2014
  • Spain

Fantastic everything was great the staff were friendly and very helpful. One of the reception staff Anastasio gave us some great pointers and helped us with most of trip

• 13th Apr 2014

I had booked a two night stay here,but when I arrived I was told they had over booked and they sent me off to the hotel Delta,a 5minute walk away. Which was quite possibly the worst hotel I've ever stepped foot inside.

• 24th Feb 2014