Hotel Nettuno Reviews

Via Tadino 27 - Milan, Milan, Italy

This was our second stay in two weeks. We went back because of the location and because we've already booked the place in advance. The second time round, the toilet in our room was pretty gross and we could smell very strong smell of urine through out our two night stay there. The hotel also look old and run down, and kinda cramp. But we like the location, very near from the Milan Centrale station, and very near shopping and food. Also have a few grocery stores very nearby.

I emailed ahead to ask if I could leave my baggage there for 2 nights while I was away from Milan. They emailed me to say it was ok and that there was no charge. But on the day I checked out, the gentlemen on duty refuses to let us leave our baggage. It's disappointing as we were going on a hike at Cinque Terre and have to carry our full luggage along.

Nice and small hotel near a quite popular area. The rooms are accessed using cards and everything is clean. However the rooms are very small. Moreover, there are no extra facilities except for the basics. That wouldn't be a problem if the hotel was a bit cheaper. I think this hotel is very expensive considering what it has to offer.

The personal was rude. The only thing positive was the fact that it is close to the station.

Try to get your WiFi free, it's a plus for your hostel.

My friends were staying a hotel around the corner that I couln't afford - comparing notes with them I had a much better room and two far better nights' sleep. The staff were great and I would recommend Nettuno to anyone staying in Milan. ...And an extra "Grazie" for encouraging me with my Italian!

• 26th Aug 2013

good price, clean, shower small but OK, no ventilation except windows but thats fine, can't get cheaper and cleaner near the station I think

• 3rd Aug 2013