Hostelworld.com
HostelBookers Logo

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Hotel Nettuno

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Prices
map
reviews
8.1
Fabulous 219 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 8.0
  • Security 8.5
  • Location 9.0
  • Staff 7.0
  • Atmosphere 8.0
  • Cleanliness 9.5
  • Facilities 6.5
BOOK NOW
8.1
Fabulous 219 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 8.0
  • Security 8.5
  • Location 9.0
  • Staff 7.0
  • Atmosphere 8.0
  • Cleanliness 9.5
  • Facilities 6.5

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months. All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines

  • Show:
  • Sort By:
27th Feb 2017
6.6

Hotel is good, it worth it.. But, when checking in, they informed me about the city tax, wich is not mentioned in the website, as normally is mentioned. When trying to argue with the staff, he's been very unhelpful, and when he tryed to show me the website and there was nothing he started to ignore me and didn't hear me anymore.. Totally unpleased!

    • 8.0Value For Money
    • 8.0Security
    • 8.0Location
    • 6.0Facilities
    • 2.0Staff
    • 6.0Atmosphere
    • 8.0Cleanliness

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.