Hotel New Fair Munich Messe Reviews

Karl-Schmidt-Strasse 13, Munich, Germany

Near to the subway, cleaned room, friendly staff :)

Good staff , friendly and helpful.

A bit far out, but right near a metro stop and Munich metro is great. Was very clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Was most reasonable price considering it was Oktoberfest.

far from the center, no shops around, but in nice cozy place. problems with bathroom - we had to wait eternally till water flows.

I extended my stay in Munich and was unable to stay at my original hotel so I went to New Fair. Although fairly close to the subway, it is pretty far out and on a very industrial street. It looks like a warehouse (not in a good way). I found it very sterile and industrial feeling. The room and bathroom were probably good for a hostel though, so if you don't mind the above issues it would be an ok place to stay. I must put a plug in for my original place, Hotel Nymphenburg, far superior!!!