Hotel New Fair Munich Messe Reviews

Karl-Schmidt-Strasse 13, Munich, Germany

A bit far out, but right near a metro stop and Munich metro is great. Was very clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Was most reasonable price considering it was Oktoberfest.

far from the center, no shops around, but in nice cozy place. problems with bathroom - we had to wait eternally till water flows.

I extended my stay in Munich and was unable to stay at my original hotel so I went to New Fair. Although fairly close to the subway, it is pretty far out and on a very industrial street. It looks like a warehouse (not in a good way). I found it very sterile and industrial feeling. The room and bathroom were probably good for a hostel though, so if you don't mind the above issues it would be an ok place to stay. I must put a plug in for my original place, Hotel Nymphenburg, far superior!!!

This place was more like a motel than a hostel. It was very clean and the staff were all helpful and nice, but it's definitely not somewhere to really meet people. It's also about a twenty minute subway ride from the city center. Still, decent place, decent price.

The hotel is certainly far from the city. Difficult to find from the S-bahn station too. I got lost while coming and going. The hotel staff were very cordial and prompt in service though. Internet connectivity was poor. Access to restaurants is also a challenge.

The staff was soooo nice and helpful, and the room was stunningly clean. Fantastic!

The hostel was great. It was not downtown, so it is necessary that you use public transportation to get there. However, it is very close to a U2 stop, so it is quite easy to get to. The staff was great, helpful, and nice; I only wish that they would hire another person or two because I felt bad that the same couple of people were always working. But, I guess that saves money. The rooms were clean, and the beds were so comfortable.