Hotel Nguyet Van Reviews

59/10 Ho Hao Hon Street, Co Giang Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Such a helpful manager. I had my bag snatched on first night and the manager really took care of me, and gave me an extra free night at the hotel. Hotel is simple and clean, with comfortable beds and good English speaking film channels. Bit of a dodgy area at night so be aware, but only a 10min walk along one road into main HCMC.

• 21st Feb 2015

a 7 minute walk from backpacker area.quiet at night. fresh towels each day and good shower. - - we booked a 3 Bed Private for 3 guys and were then given a 2 bed.They said the hotel only has double beds. Hostelworld says 3 bed.They didn't care.we arrived very early in the morning and no early checkin was allowed,only if we paid full price for an additional night, which we did because we were very tired. We were quite early but a reduced rate would have been nice.There was a used condom in room