Rating 4 Total Reviews
Rating 4 Total Reviews
Hotel Nivki Located at 16-E Akademika Tupoleva street, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 04128 16-E Akademika Tupoleva street
37% 4
50.4749869 30.3999423
    Rooms available

9th Oct 2016
3.7

Upon arrival I asked if there was a electronic store near by I could find a plug. I was told" Not my problem " Vary rude. Next the place is in the middle of know ware. There's a store close but that's it. Everything else is a Uber ride to down town. Take ubers in Kiev. It's just easier. Had no phone in my in my room and asked to use the hotel phone. " There's not a phone for customers ". However there little restaurant was quite good. And the girls that work there were vary friendly and cute.