Hotel Nizza Reviews

Ackerstrasse 8, Dusseldorf, Germany

After I read the previous comments, I was a bit concerned regarding cleanliness and location, but after our stay (we were 7 people) I have to say, that I don't understand the bad evaluations. It's cheap, it's clean and for just two nights a good stay, if you don't expect to much.

bad points only : everybody could take any keys from any rooms, no security at all ! the small key box is on the desk, you pick up the key you want, sometimes, nobody stand at the desk, you can even take the keys from the board. Hot water was often cold

• 7th Jun 2013

My girlfriend and I were inter railing and we have never felt so unsafe and disgusted at the standard of the accommodation.My first memories of Dusseldorf are syringe dispensers under a bridge, a man violently vomiting close to the hotel at two o'clock in the day , a dog pooing 5m from the hotel entrance and to make things worse we were greeted by the hotel owners smoking outside.The room contained a duvet which didn't cover our two bodies fully and the matress inside was ducktaped together.