Hotel Nymphenburg Munich Reviews

Nymphenburger Str. 141, Munich, Germany

Best stay ever! My favourite place among like 6 places I stayed in. If u r considering this hotel, don't even need to think further. This is a review from a normal customer. Not fake! I love this hotel. P.S the night shift guy was very friendly and extremely helpful and welcoming.

Wonderful hotel, everything was excellent, breakfast superb and staff were welcoming and very helpful. Highly recommended.

There's wifi, but not working so well.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • China

Another very nice stay with a very good nights sleep, after a very warm welcome by the owner and staff, and the marvelous hot and cold buffet breakfast

I loved the big rooms, great breakfast and complimentary fizzy water. The staff were very helpful with almost every question we had.

• 7th Aug 2014

We enjoyed our stay, especially the amazing breakfast buffet. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Overall, a pleasant place to stay and I would highly recommend it. Our room was a bit small but for the price, it was more than fair.

Cheapest hotel in centre of Munich so location is good, room rather small but clean, nice decoration great breakfast. Only the guy from reception not nice to us 5( we were with a small child), not much interest with us as clients and didn't help us much, but i reccomend this hotel for a weekend