Hotel Nymphenburg Munich Reviews

Nymphenburger Str. 141, Munich, Germany

I loved the big rooms, great breakfast and complimentary fizzy water. The staff were very helpful with almost every question we had.

• 7th Aug 2014

We enjoyed our stay, especially the amazing breakfast buffet. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Overall, a pleasant place to stay and I would highly recommend it. Our room was a bit small but for the price, it was more than fair.

Excellent accommodation and price to match. The buffet breakfasts (incl.) were fantastic. Close to u-bahn to get around easily, and helpful staff.

Hotel Nymphenburg provides very nice accomodations in a leafy Munich neighborhood. An easy 5 minute walk from the U-Bahn (subway), the hotel is conveniently close to everything. Professional, courteous, and informative front desk and breakfast room staff. Room was clean and quiet, much appreciated after day/night of touring. Facilities were very clean. Breakfast quality and choices exceeded our expectations. Excellent Wi-Fi connectivity. Highly recommend!

It is more than my expectation! I lived in the room with two beds and shared bathroom, it is totally worth it! Good: breakfast buffet, free cold water, good wifi, clean and tidy room, clean toilet, helpful staff Not good: need to take few stops of metro to go from the hbf and sights. Rooms with shared bathroom cannot be reached by elevator. Me and my friend both think is a little bit creepy due to little lights and the portrait on the wall of the corridor, but it is just personal feeling ;)

title gives it away, but this is a hotel. great if you want that sort of thing, but dont expect a hostel environment here. also bit of a commute from munichs main attractions

Good location, helpful staff and a excellent breakfast

I was extremely pleased with the service at this hostel. I made a mistake and booked our stay for the wrong night. The room we booked was not available only a room at a higher price level was open. They gave us this room at a discounted price even though it was I who made the mistake. I was also very pleased with the breakfast and they let us print our boarding passes at no charge. The service and staff at this hotel is awesome and it made our stay that much more enjoyable.

A bit old and small, but very clean and well located.

A great value hotel, helpful staff. Good if you do not need to be in the city centre.

We really enjoyed our stay, the staff was very knowledgeable and professional, the location was easy to find, and we definitely feel that we got more than expected!

it was a good and a valueable place to stay it was very close to the underground and the staff were very helpful