Hotel Nymphenburg Munich Reviews

Nymphenburger Str. 141, Munich, Germany

Excellent accommodation and price to match. The buffet breakfasts (incl.) were fantastic. Close to u-bahn to get around easily, and helpful staff.

It is more than my expectation! I lived in the room with two beds and shared bathroom, it is totally worth it! Good: breakfast buffet, free cold water, good wifi, clean and tidy room, clean toilet, helpful staff Not good: need to take few stops of metro to go from the hbf and sights. Rooms with shared bathroom cannot be reached by elevator. Me and my friend both think is a little bit creepy due to little lights and the portrait on the wall of the corridor, but it is just personal feeling ;)

title gives it away, but this is a hotel. great if you want that sort of thing, but dont expect a hostel environment here. also bit of a commute from munichs main attractions

Good location, helpful staff and a excellent breakfast

I was extremely pleased with the service at this hostel. I made a mistake and booked our stay for the wrong night. The room we booked was not available only a room at a higher price level was open. They gave us this room at a discounted price even though it was I who made the mistake. I was also very pleased with the breakfast and they let us print our boarding passes at no charge. The service and staff at this hotel is awesome and it made our stay that much more enjoyable.

A bit old and small, but very clean and well located.

A great value hotel, helpful staff. Good if you do not need to be in the city centre.

We really enjoyed our stay, the staff was very knowledgeable and professional, the location was easy to find, and we definitely feel that we got more than expected!

it was a good and a valueable place to stay it was very close to the underground and the staff were very helpful

A good Hotel for this price. No good Ho"S"tel for this price. The rooms are okay, but not very special. Cleanliness could be better. But the Breakfast was very very good!!!!!!! And the location is brilliant.

• 16th Feb 2014

I enjoyed our stay in the hotel. Kind and helpful staff, our twin room and the shared bathroom was very clean, the breakfast was amazing and had options for vegans too, which I found very thoughtful. It's not a fancy hotel but it's way better than any hostel I've stayed in. Great value for money.