Hotel Oosterpark Reviews

Oosterpark 72, Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was a nice stay, the hotel is quite old but my room was very confortable, the bathroom is really tinny but it was ok nevertheless,it could have breakfast but for the price you'll only get what you paid for, overall Is a small, old but ok for a short period of time.

My partner and I stayed here for three nights, and after reading the reviews we were a bit nervous, however we were pleasantly surprised!! The hotel was fantastic, but what made our stay amazing was the staff - very friendly, accommodating and had excellent knowledge of things to do in Amsterdam. They helped us with all of our requests! The hotel itself is very close to the city centre, being only 10 minutes away by Tram. . Would defiantly recommend!!!

• 6th Nov 2013

Definitely not a hostel atmosphere. This is a good place for someone looking for some quiet. Overall my stay was good, though there was no wifi in the rooms and little space to go besides the room itself.