Hotel Opera Vivaldi 3*** Reviews

10, Rue Du Helder, Paris, France

The hotel has great location with 3 metro station in a few blocks. The rooms are little but really clean and gentle staff. I would recommend

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Paraguay

It's July and they don't have Air conditioning like they say they do..

I try to contact you before regarding an amount of money that was taken from my bank account sending an email but i haven't get an answer. I talk to the Owner that on 06/03/2013 Debit Card Transaction OPERA VIVALDI 4513875 $58.29 where taken from my account. I had also to pay the days i stayed. He told me that they didn't had my bank account so why during my statement its showing again opera vivaldi instead of Hostel world. I really need to get back my $58.29 dollars if there was no reason.

• 1st Jun 2013