Hotel Palazzuolo Reviews

Via Palazzuolo, 71, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Very nice place, safe, good price/quality, walking distance to all destinations, train station very close, no elevator so bringing heavy luggage may be a problem. There are not expensive places to eat around. In general very good impression. Would definetelly stay again.

The staff couldn't speak English so when I was in need of something I had a hard time to communicate with him. However, he was very kind to borrow me an extra blanket and kittle. The location is okay. About 10 min from central station.