Hotel Pandora Hong Kong Reviews

321 Nathan Road, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong (9th Floor), Hong Kong, Hong Kong

the hostel was located in a very good location, very near to MTR. Nearby there are a lot of good food and a convenient store right below the hotel. The problem with the hotel is the other facilities around it. Firstly, other than the hostel floor which is from 9-12, the other floors was mostly nightclubs which is not ideal for families. Secondly, the lift is heavily utilize by nightclub patrons and most of the time is fully packed at certain hours.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Singapore

I really love this hotel,location is excellent,about four munites from the Jordon MTR.many shopping stores in Hongkong.the wonderful thing is 24 hours free WIFI.the room is very tidy and clean.the waiter is very friendly and her english is so good,I am sure I will come back again.

Great location: Walking distance to Jordan MTR Station, with very convenient access to both Kowloon and Hong Kong Island. Room was pretty spacious, given how claustrophobic most HK accommodations are. The staff is very friendly, but you may have to take some initiative and tell them exactly how you want your room cleaned if you want your linens changed, floor vacuumed, etc. I researched a bunch of places to stay in HK and Hotel Pandora definitely met my expectations. I would stay here again.

• 6th Jun 2014

Very centrally located with incredibly friendly front desk staff. The room is not big but for Honk Kong standards quite spacious and the bathroom is clean and relatively big.

Stayed in the 4 bed private room deluxe for one night, 4 girls. Great value for money. Bathroom is really pleasant and clean, comes with all the toiletries we needed. Bedroom consisted of bunk bed and double bed. Sheets were all white and clean. There was another space with a desk and small sofa. There were some ants crawling on the floor and we could hear karaoke from some floors below but we weren't there to spend time in the hostel so none of these things were a problem for us.

when in the evening shopping back to the hotel , out of the London subway journey,which I booked a room before Hong Kong ., feeling the small size of the room and bathroom, as high cost of land in Hong Kong, of course, can understand, here just enough for have a rest it has clean, towels are folded neatly, affordable, convenient transportation to attractions, shopping convenience meals,

• 19th May 2014
  • Taiwan

Hotel Pandora Hong Kong of Location is excellent. Close to public transport MTR for getting around the city, and also on the airport bus route so more economical than taking the trains. Lots of shopping and eating places around.The inside hotel was very tidy, and kept so. They offer towels and socket adapters which you might need in China.

• 17th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Good location , next to Nathan , whether it is a taxi or subway is very fast, from the subway station just 5 minutes away , close to lots of restaurants and shops , to go shopping and play are very convenient . The hotel is close to Temple Street Night Market ., a lot of people there,I am sure you will got lots of fun there .It seems management is good, people will not be very messy. You feel comfortable to live in , They've got good sercive, last time I do not know the road very well.

the staff gave me a room at 902 it sure is a nice room to stay in.but thing got bad when I spent my first night in Pandora there were people singing karaoke downstairs loudly I can hear it clearly as if I was in the karaoke room and it was 2 in the morning I can't barely sleep. so I try to reasoned with the staff to see if I can change the room or at least get me some ear plug. his attitude showed that he is not going to fix the problem. it was really bad experience in Pandora. and I hate it.

• 1st May 2014
  • Taiwan

Room style is simple, clean and tidy, the bed is very comfortable.The price is not expensive, and very good service staff.The hotel's design and layout is very unique.TV, broadband network and showers are very easy to use. The hotel location is good. About five minutes to goTo the nearest ground railway station. I felt very comfortable when I arrived here,it is also close to go the city center and the nearest subway station. next time i will come back again.

I was skeptical about the Hotel Before coming to Hong Kong, because, after all, Hong Kong is a golden place, but when I came to the Pandora Hotel, It makes me shines, It's only 5 minutes walk to the subway station, and it's also very good looking, Place in the business district, It is very convenient to go shopping. the hotel waiter is very kind, warm and thoughtful, as well as help us preparing staff, and took the initiative to send me the charger, adapter plug, hot pot and so on.

actually have three lifts for this hotel, during our visit, one of the lift is under maintenance. The remaining two lifts is not in good condition, one of the lift not move, and we dare to get in side. We wait more than 20mins for another lift, finally we have to walk from 12th to ground floor, this was happened continue two days during our stayed.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

One thing I'm not satisfied is that there are lots of night clubs in this building and nearby. If you are outside at night, be more careful!

Super Hostel! We were very delighted and we would go there every time again!

• 21st Mar 2014

It was a nice budget hotel. Feels like i pay less for a great room.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Motski
  • Philippines

The registration procedure is very fast, the style of the room is simple, clean and neat, and the bed is very comfortable as well. The price of the room is not expensive, the waiters is very kind and enthusiastic. Besides the basic amenities, you can also have a good sleep. The design and layout of the hotel is unique and fashionable. Including some necessary amenities such as TV, internet and shower. The hotel’s location is ideal for travelling, it is 5 min walk to MRT station.

Despite the cramp room (ours was a 2 double decker beds in one room), the toilet and bathing facilities were well maintained and stocked on a daily basis. Room was also very clean. Definitely worth the price we paid for. Hotel lifts might be crowded at night due to patrons from the 8 floors of karaoke pubs below. Location is also well-situated, with just a few minutes walk to Jordan station, which is also just one stop down to the prime shopping area of TST.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

Sleek, chic, clean, and wifi connection is fast. The place is just awesome for us and anyone else who's low-key and likes to travel efficiently. Good price, no frills, excellent location. Super easy to get here from the airport via the HKG Airport Express. Easy to get around town from here using MRT, taxi, buses or on foot! Thanks to the staff (especially to Ian) for being very helpful anytime we needed anything. Would stay here again without question. Highly recommended!

Actual environment and in photo is totally different.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

staff is excellent and nice. but the building is quite frighten.

• 16th Feb 2014