7.4
Very Good 178 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 178 Total Reviews
Hotel Paola Located at Via Faenza, 56, , Florence.
Italy
Florence Tuscany 50123 Via Faenza, 56
74% 178
43.7781125 11.2509226
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

Very close to train station and city center. Walking home late at night feels very safe. Very clean, hot showers, friendly staff. Would stay here again.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016
2.9

I chose this hostel beacuse of the location but I didn't expect so poor quality in this price. At the start we had to wait few hours for the room. At night it was freezing, around 13 degrees and on the beds were only thin blankets. And I'm not sure if they were clean (or wash in something weird) because after two nights there all my skin was in red spots (I have to take medicines for one month, so it wasn't worth few nights in Florence). In the hostel are not enought bathrooms.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in our location, in the same time we like to clarify few thinks ;1) we are in June and we can't turn on the heater,therefore we provided you blankets ;2) you said that the blankets was weird and you had to take medicines for a month ,you check out in 5Th of June and you review this place in 14Th of June there is no physical time to take pills for a month:) Kind Regards

• mscxiong9338
  • France, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016
5.4

The hostel looked very clean at first sight but was infested with them. Counted 45 bites and found two bugs the next morning. Staff wasn't in yet when we checked out so couldn't raise the issue in person.

1st Jun 2016

Great knowledgeable staff, very useful tour and city info provided upon check in!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
29th May 2016

Excellent location for a low budget trip to Florence. 5 minute walk to the Duomo and a few nice bars right down the street. It is not a youth hostel but my friends and I still had an fun time staying here.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
22nd May 2016
8.0

Heater wasn't working for the shower when we went, but otherwise a chill and enjoyable stay

• Hong Kong, All Female Group, 18-24
21st May 2016
6.9

Staff are nice, the hostel is close to the train station and the room is fine. Yet, during my stay for two nights, there is no hot water provided in the shower.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
21st May 2016
7.1

We chose this hostel for the price, and it met our expectations. The location is nice- very close to the train station and Duomo. The staff was very friendly and were helpful with any questions. We stayed in a 3 bed private which had its own shower and sink which was nice. one thing to note- if you would like hot water pull the string in the shower. we were not told this and ended up taking a couple of cold showers before figuring it out.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2016
2.9

I wish I could rate the cleanliness of this place lower than 1/5. The bathrooms frequently had no toilet paper and were dirty, the sheets & bedding were not washed between guests. During our stay the wifi was "broken" although the network showed up (none of the posted passwords worked and when we asked for one they said it was broken). Staff seemed unconcerned about the problem. The only good thing I can say is that the location was close to the train station which made leaving easy.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2016
5.4

The hostel was fine, however it wasn't the cleanest place i have been to. Furthermore, they advertised as having Wifi - and it wasn't working and would work that evening. I asked in the evening and it still didn't work (which I understand can happen) but only for my next question asking for a towel - they charged me 1 euro. I didn't think this was right as I wasn't getting what I had paid for (in the wifi), a complimentary towel would have gone a way to making up for it.