Hotel Paola Reviews

Via Faenza, 56, Florence, Italy

Staff was very friendly but that was about the only redeeming quality of hotel paola. There weddings on my bed, Didn't feel secure in the room and the bathroom did not function properly.

• 17th Oct 2014

Really helpful staff, very friendly even offering to go out of her way to find information on trains for us. Good location, lots nearby. Nice to have beds not bunks, and a big room although one locker was broken. We got back after our first night and the staff member said our roommate had bites from the previous night and if we would like to change rooms we could. We were fine then, but did leave the next day with MANY bed bug bites. Definitely not mosquito bites, they are very different!

A pretty basic hotel, but okay value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful.

The staff were helpful.It is on the fourth floor of the building(only stairs).It is extremely close to the train station and to the main parts of town-great location.No kitchen(mini fridge and microwave).The bathrooms are small(three for the whole facility)but they do the job.The rooms were clean&comfortable.It is a good hostel for the value you pay.Not a party hostel or social hostel because there is no common room.Overall a good experience just do not expect a party/social environment.

Very clean and tidy. However the FOUR HOUR lock out period from 10am-2pm is excessive and inconvenient. I have worked in hospitality, two hours is more than enough to clean those rooms! Everything else was excellent.

I and the others in my room got a bad case of bed bugs! The manager refused to provide us compensation to check out early and simply said that I had already laid and there was nothing she could do but offer me a smaller room with no locker and no bathroom? Disgusting service to say the least. Don't even think about going here. The manager said she had an "expert" investigate but couldn't find the bugs. Didn't explain why all of us in our room got them. They were definitely not mosquito bites.