Hotel Paola Reviews

Via Faenza, 56, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

There's no control who enter and who get out after the reception's closed. Its on the third floor without elavator, so, if you have many bagagge it will hard to climb...

I was not impressed by this hostel. My friend and I booked for two nights but ended up staying for only one. There were rowdy men who had been drinking that were running up and down the halls screaming all night. It sounded as if they were trying to get into other rooms. We did not feel safe. We ended up having to book a hotel for the next night. I asked for our money back but it was not given which was expected. It was also in a very sketchy building. I would not recommend this hostel.

• 30th Dec 2013

I booked this hostel before i go firenze one day! But when i arrived! This hotel didnt open! After that, i find the other hotel! Coz we dont hv wifi any more! When i arrived new hotel! I received the mail from the partner of this hotel! And said the hotel hv some problem, so they close! Its so unacceptable!! I will never try this hotel again!

We have reserved a deluxe room, so we have payed more for the room, and we arrived, we receid a little room whith a katastrofal bed, it wasn't a bed but u sofa!! So, be very carrefull, we don't recommend this hostel

• 28th Oct 2013