Hotel Paola Reviews

Via Faenza, 56, Florence, Italy

Very nice hostel. Great location. I would suggest improving wifi connection in dormitories and installing AC as well.

The hostel was very clean and well taken care of. The location was fantastic! Close to the train station as well as the touristic centre but far enough away for affordable food options. No lockers or luggage storage oom though. On the day I left my bag at the reception which turned out fine but it didn't feel very secure. Overall a great place to stay - I would ecommend it to a friend

The hotel was on the third floor with no elevator and no air conditioning. Let me tell you, it was almost unbearably hot in the rooms. We also got ants. We had a shower in our room, which was really convenient because the communal shower always had a wet, dirty floor. The staff were friendly and the location was good, but I wouldn't stay here again, it was way too uncomfortable with the heat.

-It would be good for fold out beds in the dorm to be replaced with an actual bed as it collapsed multiple times -either aircon or working fan because the room can get quite stuffy -replace water more frequently, particularly during summer -other than that, good :)

• 19th Jul 2015

This is not really a hostel. It is more a small "apartment" adapted into rooms to share. It doesn't have a kitchen only a tiny fridge for more than 20 people . The common area is a sofa next to the three dirty toilets. However the rooms were clean and spacious.

Great place for the price! Staff are absolutely fantastic and make the stay so much better!

Very dirty and smelly and hot. The only good thing was the roommates I spent time with.

It was all very typical hostel stuff, but I got bed bug bites from my stay :/

Good location and fair price.

Great, busy place. The lockers were fairly secure, the bed comfy enough. Just be sure to bring your earplugs as the other guests and people outside on the street can be loud.

The location was great, it was closed to the train station and to the citycenter aswell. Just be carefull, they charge you extra for leaving your staff after 2pm.

My friend and I were there for only one night so it was a great place to simply crash! The staff were extremely nice and pretty helpful providing a map and suggestions of places to visit!

For a quiet and fuss free stay I'd definitely recommend this hotel. It's not too easy to meet people here and there was trouble with the drainage of one of the toilets but the place was clean and was nice and bright. I appreciated the natural sunlight coming in! The staff were friendly and there's not much to complain about. Not bad for what you're paying for.

Great location. Right in the city centre meatr the monuments and very close to the main train station. The wifi was good and staff were polite. It was a quite hostel with guests of all ages

• 1st May 2015

It was pretty meh. No kitchen just a hallway with a microwave and mini fridge across from the bathroom doors. Bathrooms were standard but the floors were always wet and then collected shoe dirt within an hour after cleaning. Nowhere to lock and store bags and I found a bug in my bed. But a sink it the rooms which was nice and a good location. Overall it was fine but a bit expensive for what you got

Annoying that reception is not open until 2:00 pm and you can't drop off your stuff. My bed kept collapsing and the others in my room left the light on all night. No common room to speak of and the bathrooms are small in number. Showers nasty.

The hostel's staff was so friendly. A cupboard had the lock and they also had a refrigerator for you. Toilet' facility was so good, also they had hair dryer for you. The location for this hostel is really good.

It was very cheap and had good location, the facilities were very poor. The bathrooms were not very good, and there never seemed like they were being kept up. Not the best hostel ever, but it was a very close walk to everything.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Overall it was not bad, except for the light of the room and the stairs to get to the hostel.

• 3rd Mar 2015