7.3
Very Good 164 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 164 Total Reviews
Hotel Paola Located at Via Faenza, 56, , Florence.
Italy
Florence Tuscany 50123 Via Faenza, 56
73% 164
43.7781125 11.2509226
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
22nd May 2016
8.0

Heater wasn't working for the shower when we went, but otherwise a chill and enjoyable stay

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
21st May 2016
7.1

We chose this hostel for the price, and it met our expectations. The location is nice- very close to the train station and Duomo. The staff was very friendly and were helpful with any questions. We stayed in a 3 bed private which had its own shower and sink which was nice. one thing to note- if you would like hot water pull the string in the shower. we were not told this and ended up taking a couple of cold showers before figuring it out.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2016
2.9

I wish I could rate the cleanliness of this place lower than 1/5. The bathrooms frequently had no toilet paper and were dirty, the sheets & bedding were not washed between guests. During our stay the wifi was "broken" although the network showed up (none of the posted passwords worked and when we asked for one they said it was broken). Staff seemed unconcerned about the problem. The only good thing I can say is that the location was close to the train station which made leaving easy.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2016
5.4

The hostel was fine, however it wasn't the cleanest place i have been to. Furthermore, they advertised as having Wifi - and it wasn't working and would work that evening. I asked in the evening and it still didn't work (which I understand can happen) but only for my next question asking for a towel - they charged me 1 euro. I didn't think this was right as I wasn't getting what I had paid for (in the wifi), a complimentary towel would have gone a way to making up for it.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

Very friendly and helpful 99% receptionists, clean and safe, light place- 10 min walk from city. In Firenze you have good lunch to eat outside- they will tell you the hottest places to grab very good lunch/ dinner for low prices. Thank you for the nice stay. Would recommend it highly to you dear backpackers and all the others.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
7.1

The rooms are OK, the bathroom was quite smelly and often dirty while I was staying there. Location is really good, there is a small fridge and microwave. Overall I would recommend if you care about location and want to keep on a budget!

• leandraticianel
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016

Staff was kind, room and bathroom clean. The location was very good. There is no kitchen, just a microwave and a fridge. I would stay there again.

• MuhammedYasser
  • Egypt, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016
2.9

We found insects and bugs in the beds and on the walls. They changed the room then and we also find this dirty in the second room .. no reception at night so no help .. they don't believe that there are insects even we took photos of these insects on our mobile.. they refused to refund the money but after emailing them they get the money back. Noise all the night by other guests. Bathroom is not that great. Only location away 10 minutes to the center. Not recommended by any means for any reasons

30th Dec 2015
3.4

The hostel is well located. However, when I arrived the heater was not working so the room was really cold. Then, the next day they 'fixed' it, but the room was still too cold. The staff only proposed me more covers. I had to leave the hostel since nobody could help me. The price is too high given what you get. There is neither common area nor kitchen, that makes no ambiance at all. Again, the hostel is only well located but there are a lot of hostels in the area with better options.