Hotel Paris Bruxelles - Paris Reviews

04 Rue Meslay, Paris, France

The Wifi was too expensive

• 11th Dec 2013

The Hotel is a dump, The staff is dishonest and unfriendly. The bathroom are minuscule dirty in absolute disrepair and moldy. The changes me into another room, than demanded I have to pay for for beds even so I was single. Then they charged 15,00 € for Internet use even so it was supposedly free. But the most incredible dishonesty was they charged me for one day more than I stayed and did not deduct the deposit from the bill made at the time of reservation. They over charged me more than 180,00

• 23rd Sep 2013

I would definitely stay here again. The room was spacious, the hotel itself is not far from the Eiffel Tower on the Metro, along with The Champs Elysees. The staff are very friendly and helpful and are definitely helpful in helping you to get to locations. The Wifi connection in the rooms is also fantastic.

An attendant was rude when I require to change the room because had many ticks on the bed. Unbelievable!! we changed room and the new room was clean.