Hotel Paros Reviews

Parikia, Kyklades, Paros, Greece

Hotel Paros was a great base to have whike enjoying the island. It's fairly central, with a short and pleasant walk from the port. We went during the off season (October), so things might be different than in the peak of the summer. That being said, the place was completely clean and welcoming. What made the stay über refreshing was the down to earth owner. We spent several mornings chatting with him in the cafe (which has fantastic food for cheap), which we loved. Wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Staff, I want to give scores over Excellent! the boss is from Chicago, stay in Paros for 7 years, maybe he is originally from American Greek family? he is so nice and kind, tell us all his best secret places around the island, and suggest we rent a motorbike to explore. then we had a ATV, but unfortunately, I twisted my foot by the sea, he show us how to find and treat in hospital. I'm sure I will be come back again, hope high season's price will not getting much more.