Hotel Paros Reviews

Parikia, Kyklades, Paros, Greece

Hotel Paros was a great base to have whike enjoying the island. It's fairly central, with a short and pleasant walk from the port. We went during the off season (October), so things might be different than in the peak of the summer. That being said, the place was completely clean and welcoming. What made the stay über refreshing was the down to earth owner. We spent several mornings chatting with him in the cafe (which has fantastic food for cheap), which we loved. Wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Staff, I want to give scores over Excellent! the boss is from Chicago, stay in Paros for 7 years, maybe he is originally from American Greek family? he is so nice and kind, tell us all his best secret places around the island, and suggest we rent a motorbike to explore. then we had a ATV, but unfortunately, I twisted my foot by the sea, he show us how to find and treat in hospital. I'm sure I will be come back again, hope high season's price will not getting much more.

Great location near the good beaches, and walking distance from the Port and town centre. Very clean and comfortable rooms, the best with ocean views. Jenny was very helpful with local information, and booking tours. They do breakfasts as well which was convenient.

Jenny and her family were such wonderful hosts. She really made me feel at home and helped me out when I had troubles with finding a hotel in my next destination. She absolutely went out of her way to make sure my stay was enjoyable, and took the time to get to know the guests. I would highly recommend her hotel to others.

• 19th Aug 2014