Hotel Parthenon City Reviews

Anthoula Zervou 4 ,Rhodes, Rhodes, Greece

I enjoyed my stay there so much that i stayed one more night. The staff is absolutly friendly and helpful. Poly orea!!Thanks very much!

• 26th Sep 2015

Do not ever stay at that place! Manager lied to us and sold one of our room to someone else and tried to sell our other reserved room for a higher price back to us. Wi-fi was not free, cleaning was bad. They behave hostile to us because of demanding what we reserved at first place. Awful management, the manager guy told us that this problem was caused by the website, if this is true I have nothing more to write here...

Didn't really enjoy my stay here. Had a group of guys and girls across from us who were running in and out of each other's rooms all day and night long, they weren't respectful enough to keep the noise down even at 3am. They spent the whole time by the pool so I didn't bother. Elevator smelt really bad.

if you do like drunk Swedish between 17-22 this is the place for you!!!! If you dont - try to find someththing better