Hotel Parthenon City Reviews

Anthoula Zervou 4 ,Rhodes, Rhodes, Greece

I enjoyed my stay there so much that i stayed one more night. The staff is absolutly friendly and helpful. Poly orea!!Thanks very much!

• 26th Sep 2015

Do not ever stay at that place! Manager lied to us and sold one of our room to someone else and tried to sell our other reserved room for a higher price back to us. Wi-fi was not free, cleaning was bad. They behave hostile to us because of demanding what we reserved at first place. Awful management, the manager guy told us that this problem was caused by the website, if this is true I have nothing more to write here...

Didn't really enjoy my stay here. Had a group of guys and girls across from us who were running in and out of each other's rooms all day and night long, they weren't respectful enough to keep the noise down even at 3am. They spent the whole time by the pool so I didn't bother. Elevator smelt really bad.

if you do like drunk Swedish between 17-22 this is the place for you!!!! If you dont - try to find someththing better

The hotel is 10 minutes walking distance from the centre of Rhodes city centre and if you're not fussed about a sea view from the balcony, great value for money. Staff was friendly. Note that wifi is not included in the room price and comes at an extra charge of 2 euro per hour, 3 per day or 10 for the whole stay.

The shower in the bathroom would flood the entire bathroom every time someone showered. The wifi also did not work in our room, you had to go to the lobby to use it. Also, strange odor in the bathroom. Staff was extremely friendly. Left my credit card at the hotel and they mailed it back to me!

The man at the reception was super nice and helpful. The other staff are also very friendly. Nice sea view, and no too far from the center or the old town.

• 6th Apr 2015