Hotel Peletier Opera Reviews

15 rue le Peletier, Paris, France

This hotel is located perfectly! On a quite street but right by key roads to access all areas of Paris. However it did have several issues. The 'superior' room I booked was anything but, with ripped and scuffed wallpaper, an odd plastic material used for the ceiling and a shower which was way to small as well as well in need of a replacement system. The hotel also has some issues with getting up its several flight of stairs as it has only a single tiny lift which cant take more than a bag.

The stay at the hotel peletier opera was amazing!! It was so central, that I did not even had to use the subway but could walk to every tourist attractions. The staff was so friendly and helped us with every question we had. Thank you very much!! If I come back to Paris, I will definetly stay there again.

• 16th Jul 2015

In the summer it's really really hot on the top floor because there is poor air circulation. During my stay the elevator broke as well. The staff was helpful and friendly.