Hotel Pension Walzerstadt Reviews

Zieglergasse 35, Wien, Vienna, Austria

BEST HOSTEL IN EUROPE My stay was beyond wonderful. Never have I experienced such exceptional service. The manager was lovely, considerate, polite and really went out of his way to make my stay comfortable. I really liked this hotel. It was clean and homey - just perfect. The manager even called me by my name which I have never experienced in my life by a manager (most of them forget) and gave me a free iced tea and breakfast!- It really made such a difference. Thank you thank you thank you!

• 19th Aug 2014

Dear Ms. It was our pleasur having such a wonderful guest here, always welcome ! regards

Absolutely smooth, very friendly staff, nothing to complain about ...

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Romania

very nice and friendly guy at the reception most of the time, obviously non austirian, really kind and helpful. we felt warmly welcomed

A short walk from the nearest train station, central, but the area is a little quite. The staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful. The place with very clean as well!