Hotel Pension Walzerstadt Reviews

Zieglergasse 35, Wien, Vienna, Austria

BEST HOSTEL IN EUROPE My stay was beyond wonderful. Never have I experienced such exceptional service. The manager was lovely, considerate, polite and really went out of his way to make my stay comfortable. I really liked this hotel. It was clean and homey - just perfect. The manager even called me by my name which I have never experienced in my life by a manager (most of them forget) and gave me a free iced tea and breakfast!- It really made such a difference. Thank you thank you thank you!

• 19th Aug 2014

Dear Ms. It was our pleasur having such a wonderful guest here, always welcome ! regards

Absolutely smooth, very friendly staff, nothing to complain about ...

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Romania

very nice and friendly guy at the reception most of the time, obviously non austirian, really kind and helpful. we felt warmly welcomed

A short walk from the nearest train station, central, but the area is a little quite. The staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful. The place with very clean as well!

On walkway distance to Westbahnhof and the subway. I had the feeling that breakfast was included in the bill. Now later I understand it was not included but they didn't charge me any extra (just "good luck" or outstanding staff?).

Very nice, I thought I was staying in an English Victoria style housing. I was arriving Vienna by 7am, when I checked up I was lucky enough that you can offer me early check up. The boss (I suppose he was), can greet me by name even though never met me in the front place! Maybe I was the only Chinese staying there then. Location is good enough I guess, just it maybe a bit too hot (summer) and cold (winter) to walk 15 minutes to Westbanhof

Dear Mr Chan Many thanks for your stay here with us. I hope to welcome you again in vienna soon. best wishes, reza

The hostel owner was very kind and welcoming. He was very helpful for helping find our way around the city. Would definitely recommend.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Dear Sir/Madam, Many thanks for your rating. I hope you had a good time in vienna. best regards Reza