Hotel Pensione Ottaviani Reviews

Piazza Ottaviani 1, Florence, Italy

어쩌다보니 오일이나 묶게되었어요 피렌체 교환학생 이라 방 구하는 게 늦어진 만큼이나 오래 묶게 되었죠. 주인인 이탈리아인 할머니가 있는 날이있도 아랍계가 있는 날이 있는 데 어딜가나 중동쪽애들 조심하고 피하라는 것처럼 사람 무시하고 돈 떼여먹으려고하고 뭐 똑같아요. 할머니는 상대작으로 괜찮 음

This place was absoluetly disgusting!! The showers and bathrooms were dirty and had an awful smell, and there were not enough toilets for the amount of people on one floor. The beds had bed bugs in them, I woke up covered in bug bites, and they were not mosquitos (i know the difference). The staff was extremely unhelpful, spoke very poor english, and one receptionist hit on me, so then I was uncomfortable the rest of the time i stayed in this place. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

The Hostel is well located. It is easy to reach. The quality of the breakfast could improve: I had breakfast one day and it included one brioche and tons of cookies. No fruit, no yogurt, no bread, no cheese, no ham. It is not worth having breakfast there.

one bathroom for 10 rooms plus the shower was terrible, staff didn't talk at all, didn't feel welcomed, rooms were not the best, one good thing was the location besides that don't expect much

The staff were so rude, from the minute I checked in I wanted to find another hostel because of this. I was incorrectly placed in a dorm that had more beds then I paid for. There were bed bugs. There was nowhere to store your bags. To room was overcrowded. Too few showers. The list goes on. The only reason I stayed half the time I paid for was because I couldn't find anywhere elsewhere, but I couldn't stand more then two nights - I left florence entirely because of this hostel.

• 3rd Aug 2014

The location was fantastic, especially for the price. The facilities were clean but the room was so hot and stuffy even with the window open. You also had to pay extra for breakfast. Overall a good experience.

If you are cheap, want bed bugs, terrible hospitality and service, get charged for coffee and pay 1 Euro for 0.5L of water stay here. Otherwise, avoid this location at all costs. My friend got bit head to toe by bed bugs and when we told one of the staff they tried to argue with us that it was mosquitoes. We both live in Canada and know the difference. Bed bugs. Also, staff are rude, uncaring, inhospitable and the rooms are downright brutal with terrible air circulation, smells and bad vibes.

Very dirty. We had to wait almost half an hour to get the key of our room at night.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Not a good hostel... There is no kitchen for you to cook, the shower is a tiny broken corner in your room and it was not clean properly. The staff was really rude and unwilling to comunicate and colaborate with us. They even tried to make us pay for something we didn't do. You can eat there but prices are not economic. Still, the location is pretty centric but I am not sure if that is enough...

Got bitten by lots of insects in the hostel. Bathroom was very dirty and the staff were no where to be seen even when we needed to check out. Was not satisfied with this hostel and would not stay again

Staff is totally not helpful and mean, with poor attitude. Water from tap cannot be drunk and need to buy expensive water from reception. Totally not worth of money.

For a hostel in Italy, this is very good value for money. Walk in with low expectations and you will be pleased.

We were moved to different hotel because of some reason.. The other hotel was decent. The rooms are not very spacious considering the location is at centre of city, but the staff was very good to us.

This hostel is pretty great in security and location. The hotel is clean but keeping luggage before/after check-in needs money!

There was no place to store luggage or any personal belongings securely. The staff was not very friendly and you had to pay for all the services, including internet (which went out constantly) and luggage storage. There was no air conditioning so it was stuffy. However the location was good and the price was alright for Florence. Not very impressed though.

There was one terrific staff member who was helpful, upbeat, friendly and polite and every other member of staff was miserable and showed no interest in even being friendly to their patrons. A smile or ciao costs nothing and increases customer service levels hugely. Also staff living in the lobby is not an appealing look for any establishment.

The check-in attendant was rude and made the payment process difficult. We checked in using photocopies of passports, which we needed to receive back to check in to our next hostel however, the check-in attendant threw them away. We were also told that our room had a private bathroom, but it only had a very small (and see-through) shower in the corner, forcing us to use the uncleaned bathrooms. Bedroom also had a strange odor.

• 29th May 2014

Do NOT stay here. Rude staff, lots of bugs (especially mosquitoes), terrible wifi and noise issues from other rooms and the streets. There is only one bathroom/shower for almost 30 people (without a curtain over the window, leaving zero privacy). Depending who worked the front desk, the staff members would charge some people for wifi or luggage storage. And it was overpriced! You can do better in Florence for cheaper.

Good location. Ok rooms. Price per night is cheaper than other hostels but you have to pay for breakfast and wifi..so factor that in if you're on a budget. Really convenient location near the station and main sites !

I would rate this hostel as 0% if this site would let me. Do not stay here. This place is advertised as only 20€ per night but they nickel and dime you on everything here. They unexpectedly charged a €2 tourist tax on each person per night when all other hostels only charge €1 and they charge you a fee to use their wifi. The staff was unfriendly, bathrooms are disgusting (no hot water), and their common room is more like a doctors waiting room. I ended up paying more to go elsewhere.