7.2
Very Good 465 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 465 Total Reviews
Hotel Pensione Ottaviani Located at Piazza Ottaviani 1, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50123 Piazza Ottaviani 1
72% 465
43.7724085 11.2490900
    Rooms available

• Estonia, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

The reviews made me think its going to be horrible but it wasnt! I guess thats the beauty of framing. I paid 13€ for a dorm with 4 people - no bunk beds! Sure it is loud outside but you are staying in probably the cheapest well-located place in Florance, get some earplugs with you (or they might want to start providing them on spot). I only stayed one night so i cant really say much about thr kitchen etc, but the rooms ane bathrooms were fairly clean. All in all - not bad!

11th Apr 2016

Cool hostel. A lot of cleanness. The staff is very nice. I will be back for sure

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

Great location and so clean. There was always warm water although the showers were weak. Road was quite noisy but our room mates and staff were so friendly and there are blackout shutters! Amazing value if all you want to do is sleep there. There is an outdoor area to sit.

5th Apr 2016
8.0

ADVANTAGES: Literally in the city center, normal beds instead of bunk beds, good showers, good staff, they store your luggages after checkout DISADVANTAGES: Since the hostel is close to a main road, you will probably hear a lot of traffic sound -even ambulances- in the morning. Almost no common area Stove does not work in the kitchen so basically you only have a microwave and a boiler Less number of showers: it was no problem for us, but it could be a big problem during peak seasons

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
5th Apr 2016

Nice clean hostel there is 4 beds in one room which is fair. Place was not over populated. The only problem was there is 2 bathrooms for a floor and not enough for guests.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Super nice staff, clean room, comfy beds, good wifi, very close to sightseeing spots, definitely worth it!

3rd Apr 2016
6.9

Good location near train/bus station, close proximity to all things in the city. Bed left something to be desired (stiff as a board), but I think that's all of Italy. Reception and staff very nice and accomodating.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
29th Mar 2016
4.0

Location is all that this hostel has going for it and I meet ok people staying there but that's luck of the draw Brother lucky to be cleaned daily but being so small and after one u didn't won't to no water pressure in shower in 1 it was just a drop toilets I didn't even use staff rude at time just bust in ya room asking you shit about if other people had check out now I didn't work there so why would I know that no security and the room for bags and also kicked out room why they clean

• Puerto Rico, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Mar 2016
7.1

Only stayed here for a night. The staff was really nice ans let us check in a little bit early. The rooms were good size and clean. There were 2 shared bathrooms for a lot of rooms but I didnt have any problems with that. They were also pretty clean as well. Only problem was that there was no hot water!! Overall, pretty good stay for the money I paid for. Would probably stay again.

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
4th Mar 2016
2.6

I am a traveller and I have been many hostels. However, this hostel was the worst one ever. The condition of room and facilities could be bad. I can understand this but the staff was really BAD!! They stole my money and they insulted me!!! I want to communicate with Hostelworld and I want to tell you my story..