Hotel Pensione Ottaviani Reviews

Piazza Ottaviani 1, Florence, Italy

The location is perfect, but the bathrooms are pretty disgusting, and there's only wifi in the common room.

The location is very good but it's noisy at night. I think the number of toilets is not balance to the guest room. I think the staffs mostly understand what I said but it'd be better if they speak English more.

Had to switch hostels when we checked in to one further away from central Florence by a block. The facilities were limited for a group of about 10-15 people when I stayed there. Showers flooded onto floor, making it difficult to walk around without getting my feet drenched. Not enough plugs to charge everything, and beds were uncomfortable.

The bathroom was disgusting. The staff was helpful but they had a gross toilet/shower combo. By the morning the floor was sopping wet and disgusting.

The only drawback I have found is that you have to pay for the access to their Wifi.

es una buena opcion para salir del paso, pero no es un lugar divertido ni calido, pero para florencia es barato y bastante comodo

위치가 제일 좋았고 5인실이였는데 하루빼고는 3인실로 이용했습니다. 청결했고 시설도 나름 좋았습니다.

Here in this hostel. We need to pay for everything. Even the wi-fi is not free of cost and they are charging about 20 euros. So, this is completely bad. Also for storing the luggage at the time of check out they are asking for money. This hostel is totally money minded. So, I think it is not a hostel but a hotel. So, should not be in the hostelworld site at all.

Everything there was perfect!

The atmosphere is not that good, the only benefit is that it is very close to the train station and the city centre.Also the showers are really inconvenient, the air inside is so dry that my throught sucks!!!!!!

cheap, but charmless.

charged for all(wifi, towels, luggage, glass of water

The daily rate is not expensive, but they trick in charging for things like towel and luggage holding.

The hostel was located very close to the train station and is in a secure part of town. The room and facilities were very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The street on which the hostel is located can be a little noisy at night but otherwise this hostel was very nice!

This place is a little bit creepy and it`s possible to notice that the staff really hates their job. I stayed there for 2 nights and almost change place because of it. My room had only one plug and when I asked to charge my phone at reception the guy was a bit unpolite, asking me to charge it on the room (the only plug was being used by other person). Besides that, it was very clean at the time of my stay. No lockers provided.