Hotel Pensione Ottaviani Reviews

Piazza Ottaviani 1, Florence, Italy

The location is very good but it's noisy at night. I think the number of toilets is not balance to the guest room. I think the staffs mostly understand what I said but it'd be better if they speak English more.

Had to switch hostels when we checked in to one further away from central Florence by a block. The facilities were limited for a group of about 10-15 people when I stayed there. Showers flooded onto floor, making it difficult to walk around without getting my feet drenched. Not enough plugs to charge everything, and beds were uncomfortable.

The bathroom was disgusting. The staff was helpful but they had a gross toilet/shower combo. By the morning the floor was sopping wet and disgusting.

The only drawback I have found is that you have to pay for the access to their Wifi.

1 2 Next » last »