Hotel Pensione Ottaviani Reviews

Piazza Ottaviani 1, Florence, Italy

The room we stayed in had a great deck to sit out on. The location was perfect, we could walk everywhere we wanted to go. There was only one bathroom/shower for our floor of rooms and it was kinda dirty and there was no hot water when we went to shower. All around not a bad place for the value!

Payed a lot for nothing. Terrible beds, no lockers and a very dirty bathroom etc

It's a central hostel, quite cheap for its location, the staff is friendly and the facilities are ok.

The bathrooms were really gross and the beds sucked but for a cheap option it didnt suck. It was a decent place for what you pay.

The hostel was average. We asked the staff for a good restaurant suggestion and when we went to the restaurant that was suggested we got scammed. Other then that it's a place to sleep, wifi does not reach the rooms.

• 28th Apr 2015

It's very likely that I picked up some sort of insect from this hostel. I have had it confirmed that it was not a bed bug but nonetheless I got very bitten and had to call pest control to spray my home with insecticide.

• 28th Apr 2015

The location for me personally was great, very close to the station and the centre. The breakfast was also great and the bathrooms were clean which was also a plus!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

The hostel only has minimum facilities. No kitchen. Should pay for the wifi (2 euros). The breakfast was not worth it for 3 euros (only bread, cereals, cookies, milk, and syrups). The bed in our room was not good, we felt neck and back pain after waking up. Only 2 common bathrooms.

The hostel has a good quality/price ratio. The fact that the reception works 24h/7 and the near location to the city centre are the greatest advantages of the hostel. It is a bit difficult to take a good relaxing shower; however I have no major hygiene critics to the service. To our knowledge there are no lockers, but we did not ask for any.

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It has a perfect location which makes travelling around the city really easy. The rooms and facilities are kept at a really high standard and the staff were so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

1 2 Next » last »