Hotel Pergamino Reviews

Tucum�n 2728, Mar del Plata, Mar del Plata, Argentina

I really enjoyed my time in MDL and this hostel was key to helping me look for and arrange excursions. The staff also encouraged me to go out and mingle with the other attendants which was helpful. Overall, great experience and I definitely recommend this place.

Breakfast - two croissants? Really? It's not a breakfast!

Dear guest, We're really sorry but when the guest is searching for price, and pays PESOS 171 per day and per person, can not expect a full meal for breakfast, which costs more than $ 200 in any coffee shop.. Remember that for $ 171 you got, a private room, with bathroom ensuite, cable T,V., and a courtesy breakfast, plus cleaning and linen.

Horrible place, no cealing fans, rooms to small. Full of Israelies (they are really noisy among other things)

View all Mar del Plata Hotels