Hotel Perissa Reviews

Perissa, Perissa, Santorini, Greece

I arranged an airport transfer with the hotel manager, but he never turned up and so I had to find other accomadation. I've also lost my deposit. I am extremely disapointed with this hotel

• 5th Oct 2014

Very nice!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

*Location not as advertised *Unhelpful/rude staff *Breakfast not included as advertised *No sea view as advertised *Rarely Wifi available *Not always able to use hot water *Refused to give back passport until the room was paid, despite having passport details and credit card details (have not experienced this anywhere, having stayed in 100+ hotels/hostels/pensions/B&Bs). Staff were reluctant to take payment until the 2nd last day.

• 2nd Sep 2014

We loved the staff. They kept everything so clean, and when we needed anything they were able to help us everytime. It was great.

Rooms are a little bit old but large. A supermarket is at 4 mn on foot; so for a cheap price you can buy ingrédient to cook cold meal as salad etc.. The balcony allows you to eat next to your own bedroom outside. Staff is very good, they come to pickup you at the airport, ans if you need Something to cook, they can lend you some salt, or a fork or a knife. The owner speaks english very well. Breakfast is fine. The beach is about 15-20 Mn on foot. In front of the hôtel, There is a bus station.

very good place, people are nice and the rooms are cleaned every day.

Really nice hostel. Cozy atmosphere. Friendly staff.

First of all the location of the hotel is wrong. Me and my girlfriend have booked the room 2 months before. At our arrival they said that they don’t have room and they insisted that we should stay for 1 night in a room with another couple!!!! Not only they didn’t apologize for their mess but they attacked as(!) telling as to go and that they can do nothing about it!!!! the rooms are nothing as the photos show. I wouldn’t pay 20 euros per night to stay there.

• 17th Aug 2014