Hotel Perissa Reviews

Perissa, Perissa, Santorini, Greece

We didn't actually stay here because when we showed up the place was overbooked. So despite pre booking the place we were moved to another hotel. This also happened to other groups as well.

I stayed at Hotel Perissa for 1 night and 2 days. The owner Freddy is very nice! He picks you up from the port or the airport, and drives you there when you are leaving aswell. The room was clean, the bathroom was nice. Don't drink from the tap, or you will soon realize it's seawater. I rented an ATV for the day, I highly recommend it, it was a great time, and you can see the whole island in one day! I would definatley stay here again if I needed too.

good, very nice place.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Uruguay

I would definitely stay here again! Exceptional family-run hotel. Freddy was amazing: our ferries were canceled and he was still there to pick us up at 8 a.m., helped with directions, getting a rental, anything you needed! Breakfast was good, pool was a nice touch, rooms were clean. Only complaint is that the hotel is not located where the map says it is! It is a good 10 - 15 minute walk to the Perivolos beach.

Nice place to stay ! A bit far from everyhing but you can rent a car or scooter just near the hotel ! The staff is really nice and will help you everytime you need !

We loves Hotel Perissa! Freddy the host is vey helpful and can assist in organising an ATV or whatever else you will need during your stay. The hostel/hotel is located within walking distance of Perissa Beach where you can get food, drinks and anything else you may need. The wifi is not so great in the rooms but has a strong signal at the pool area. Breakfast is good with eggs, bread, yogurt, cereals and an assortment of beverages.

• 29th Jun 2014

This was an awesome little hotel, amazing value for money! They fetched us from the port free of charge and were so so helpful in organizing quad bike hire, excursions and anything else we needed help with. The rooms were clean and air conditioned with clean towels everyday, and the buffet breakfast was basic but good. The pool is amazing! It's about 15-20 mins walk down to the beach but if you rent a quad bike it takes 3 minutes :) We had a really enjoyable and relaxing stay here!

In Hotel Perissas rooms you can feel real Greek atmosphere.

Best value hotel I have ever stayed in - would have happily paid 3 times as much. Stunning property in stunning location. Family owners absolutely lovely and very helpful and friendly. Free pick up and drop off very handy, pool incredible. Will definitely stay here again if I come back to santorini. Don't know why it doesn't have a 100% rating. Can't recommend it enough!

Simply the best! Freddy and his family were amazing!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Fantastic experience staying here. Wish we had stayed longer. Thank you Freddy and family!

Freddy was a great host who made our stay easy and delightful - always cheerful and helpful! It was very nice of him to drop our group off at various destinations.

• 10th Jun 2014

Freddy (owner) is an excellent guy. He is the most treasure part of my stay in the hotel. He picked up me when I couldn't find the hotel, he drove me to touristic attraction and the port. His homemade dinner and wine were excellent. Having meal with his son's musical performance was fantastic. Only thing to be challenged, wifi couldn't be accessed in the room and washrooms @poolside were not cleaned.

We really enjoy the stay in Santorini!!! Freddy is the owner of the hotel, a extremely friendly, nice and helpful man. The room is cozy and clean. Equip with air conditioner. The breakfast is rich and tasty. The location is a bit far from the main attraction, but there is bus run nearby, so that won't be a big problem. This hotel totally way worth beyond the price. Strongly recommend to budget backpackers.

This is an absolutely amazing hotel! Especially if you are a traveler on a budget. Everything is cleaned once a day, it has it's own chlorinated pool beside the bar and has wifi in the rooms. The thing that really puts this place over the bar is the staff. Freddy is the man! He is the one that will pick you up from the port and runs the whole place. He's friendly, helpful, and genuinely interested in helping you with your stay on the island. One of the friendliest places we have ever been.