Hotel Phenix Reviews

Chaussée de Ninove 685, Anderlecht, Brussels, Belgium

The hotel is located further than I expected. Very far away from the city center and nothing is really around. The hotel looks very posh/stylish at first, but if you look closely..you can see many mistakes or signs of last minute renovation. Super friendly staff. Fast wifi connection. The hostel has everything you need so I still had a very pleasant experience at the hotel :)

I spent one night in this hotel. The room was lovely. The bathroom is small but very clean. The decoration was modern and lovely. The area is quiet and save. One hour walking distance for the city center. You can have breakfast there for 7 euros I would say. Good exprience so far.