Hotel Plantage Reviews

Plantage Kerklaan, 25, 1018 CV, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The room was very big, had a fridge which was great. Location was convenient, wifi very good. Bed comfortable. Staff had good recommendations and were happy to store our luggage for 24 hrs while we went out of town which was very convenient. Only downside was the strong smell of smoke in the common areas.

At check in and when we had questions staff was friendly and helpfull. But room was below vallue. There was hair in the shower and waste in the bin from the guests before us. And the worst of al my matras was realy realy realy dirty when i pulled away the covers. I was schocked! I took pictures of it to prove it! When I sayd this at check out to the staff they just sayd they would have a look at it. They didnt say sorry or anything else. A matras this dirty wasnt worth the money we've payd.

• 8th Aug 2013