Hotel Plantage

Good 115 Total Reviews

• dphrph
  • USA, All Male Group, 41+
24th Sep 2016

Clean, good location near the zoo, Dutch Resistance Museum, and the Holocaust Memorial. Nearby tram stop is convenient for getting to the city center. Staff was helpful. Booked this at the last minute when a booking at another hostel fell through. Glad it worked out this way. Would stay again.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
12th Jun 2016
2.0

I never stayed here ..I was advised in my confirmation email to take cash to the property to pay off final balance after payed deposit by card. exchanged all money into euros so I had enough ...Got to the airport dos a last minute check of my emails in my spam folder was an email from them saying they had cancelled my booking as they tried to take money from my card ...I was furious after then requesting cash on arrival and they were rude and inhelpful horrible staff did not help me at all