Hotel Plus

6.6
Good 151 Total Reviews

4th Aug 2017
2.9

I've stayed in a lot of hostels, and this is by far the worst. There was no security whatsoever for entering the building, the staff was unhelpful and did not seem to care at all, the floors were disgusting, there was no good social space. While it was the cheapest hostel I found in Bratislava, I wish I had spent just a few more euro a night and gotten an actual hostel instead of a giant cement building with dirty rooms and rude staff.

3rd Aug 2017
5.4

They didn't have any toilets (!!) or showers (!!) in the hostel part. You didn't have any garbage can in the room. The corridor was a mess because they were rebuilding. Things all over the floor. On like 7:00 they started drilling and hammering in the rooms next to me. Very bad wifi.

5th Jul 2017

I liked the hostel, I had a room just for me. I wouldnt say bad comments about this place, cause I didnt have them. It is true that is far from city centre, but just one bus takes you there, and it is pretty easy. Its true that they have a really bad internet, I enjoyed the staying though.

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 25-30
7th Apr 2017
4.0

We arrived to a clown arguing with police officers. There was a fancy dress party in the dance hall. It was in the middle of nowhere, 5 miles from the town centre. The staff weren't the least helpful to the extent giving toilet roll or towels was an inconvenience, plain rude. It was very dirty and unkempt. The room was something for the 80's and unclean. The toilets were terrible, had to hold shower head to shower. Zero WiFi in hostel side, had to sit in hall. We left Bratislava early!