Hotel Plus Reviews

Bulharska 72, Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia

Let's say that I've had nightmares in places nicest than this hotel. The receptionist gives you the pass for connecting to the wi-fi and tells you that your room is below the 4th floor, going down some stairs. What you see is a dark hall which ends in some stair that lead to a wall. You try to conect the the wi-fi and that when the stairs come handy as you barely get signal in your room. Also, for us, light went out for the entire night. But staff was nice about it.

It's true that the building, corridors and showers are pretty Soviet, but at these prices if you're ready for that it's all part of the fun, isn't it? Our room was very clean and comfortable, the staff were helpful, and they were friendly once we said a few words in Slovak. And while it's 6km from the city centre, the buses are easy to use and you get to see the Bratislava suburbs. I was perfectly happy with my stay.

• 23rd Aug 2015

The room was dirty - literally with dust clouds and visible sand, also the sink looked like nobody had cleaned it for ages with old hair and stuff. Everything looked like USSR times; when asked for another room I got one, where thanks to the carpet it was not so possible to see the sand, but there were stains anyway. When asked my money back, got it (of course, with loosing deposit and the money for the way there), but the staff was gossiping about my wishes and being spoiled!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Latvia

Overall a nice hotel. Rooms are good, clean and you get a lot for your money. Bathrooms were clean and spacious. We enjoyed our stay there and would come back again.