Hotel Poker Reviews

Via Milano 13, Naples, Italy

Too expensive for what quality of the room and services. Location was scary for my friend and I to walk through even in the day time. And was not as "central" as we thought it would be.

One of the reasons that i choose this hotel was because i saw in the description that the breakfast and the city tourist tax were included in the price. There we needed to pay the tax separately and they didn't want to offer us the breakfast.. Just one of the staff guys was nice about this situation and decided to offer us the breakfast. It is a simple breakfast (a glass of juice, cup of cappuccino and a croissant) but good, and for me that was enough!! The internet has a terrible connection.

Breakfast was not included as advertised. Wifi did not work. Hot water did not work and when telling the staff they came to my room turned on the water put their hand under cold water coming from the tap and told me it was working. After running the water for at least 15-20mins it finally went warm.

• 31st May 2014